GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAX PAYNE AND RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN CONFIRMED FOR PS2!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 13:06
Regular
So, why we're all getting excited about games such as MGS2, GT3, Devil May Cry, Smackdown 3 etc, there are even more to come!!

Soon to come out on PC are Max Payne (a new FPS, which looks so realistic it's unbelievable) and Return To Castle Wolfenstein (the sequel to the first ever 3D Shooter, I believe.)

Now if you're like me, and your PC is a bit old to play these games on, and you don't have enough money to buy a new one, you're gonna be disappointed-right??

NO!!!

Because these games have already been confirmed for PS2 as well-they're already working on them!!

Max Payne is scheduled for late this year on PS2 in USA, and Return To Castle Wolfenstein sometime this year.

Also, the sequel Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer is set to be released on PS2 soon as well!!

What a great future us PS2 owners have, as well as a great present with games such as GT3 and Red Faction.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:52
Regular
"You Bum!!"
i didn find it very comfortable to hold
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
The N64's more comfortable and functional.
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:36
Regular
"You Bum!!"
What do u mean?????

It is the best joypad out there at the moment! And dont say that the Dreamcast pad is better!1

It has been voted the most suitable joypad for any console
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:
PS2 has a wicked joypad.

No it doesn't.
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
kingklik wrote:
> Oh no, this can't be true. These wonderful games deserve to be on
> PCs, with players who can afford such gaming goodness (I've spend
> about 5K on my PC). Besides, it just won't be the same playing all
> these games with the PS2's pitiful excuse for a joypad.
> Mouse/Keyboard (and the GCN joypad) rule!

PS2 has a wicked joypad.

'Nuff said. {:)
Wed 25/07/01 at 17:03
Ö= ResŒvilfan =Ö wrote:
> Classic

I still want alice on the PS2 though, I'm sure they'd
> make more money producing a game for a console instead of the PC's.

I did have Alice on the PC but the blasted game wouldn't work. I had to take it back to Game and ask for my money back. I would properly prefer it on the PS2 if it came out.

Darkreaper
Wed 25/07/01 at 16:02
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Oh no, this can't be true. These wonderful games deserve to be on PCs, with players who can afford such gaming goodness (I've spend about 5K on my PC). Besides, it just won't be the same playing all these games with the PS2's pitiful excuse for a joypad. Mouse/Keyboard (and the GCN joypad) rule!
Wed 25/07/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Back For Good"
Classic

I still want alice on the PS2 though, I'm sure they'd make more money producing a game for a console instead of the PC's.
Wed 25/07/01 at 14:45
I prefer FPS and RTS games on the PC (as i can't get my head round Red Faction) but i'm going to get Max Payne on the PS2 as i don't think my PC is that good. It does look really good though, i can't wait!

Darkreaper
Wed 25/07/01 at 13:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I don't want to get into PC gaming. I can barely afford my PS2 as it is!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.