GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield Vietnam mods"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield Vietnam'.
Tue 13/04/04 at 23:11
Regular
"who wrote that?"
Does anyone know if there is to be a mod light desert combat released on Bf Vietnam as it was so good on the 1942 it should be much better as helicopters are so much easier to control and should be great
Tue 13/04/04 at 23:11
Regular
"who wrote that?"
Does anyone know if there is to be a mod light desert combat released on Bf Vietnam as it was so good on the 1942 it should be much better as helicopters are so much easier to control and should be great
Wed 14/04/04 at 11:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Too early to tell, I'd wait a few months if I where you, mods tend to take a while before they are released so I wouln't expect to see any in the near future.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I know that there's a mod for Battlefield 1942 (Downloadable from Kazaa or somewhere similar) that enables you to fight in the recent Iraq war, but nothing about Vietnam...
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Der Nazi wrote:
> I know that there's a mod for Battlefield 1942 (Downloadable from
> Kazaa or somewhere similar) that enables you to fight in the recent
> Iraq war, but nothing about Vietnam...

You're talking about Desert Combat, the most popular mod for Battlefield 1942. It's based on the first Iraq war, because it at least means those who play as Iraq get to fly aircraft. Some nice maps, lots of nice vehicles and weapon, but incredibly hard compared to the normal game.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:43
"Genius!"
Try going on www.bfvietnam.co.uk that shows diferent mods for vietnam.
Thu 15/04/04 at 12:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Only maps so far, I wouldn't expect to see full blown mods for a while yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.