GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF FORUM WRESTLING: TRIPLE THREAT WWF FORUM TITLE MATCH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 12:51
Regular
It’s time for the biggest match ever in the short history of WWF Forum Wrestling. Tonight’s main event is a triple threat match between 3 huge stars-Mankind (Ice Blaster,) Chris Benoit (Grandprix,) and The Rock (RawisAndy.) Who will triumph? We’re gonna find out right now.

(Mankind’s music hits) Here comes the man who fell off the hell in a cell and through a table-and survived, it’s Mankind (Ice Blaster)!!

(Benoit’s music hits) It’s the Crippler Crossface-Chris Benoit (Grandprix)!!

(Rock’s music hits) And finally, surely one of the biggest superstars ever in the Federation, The Rock (RawisAndy)!!

The three men step into the ring, stalking each-other. Rock looks up at the crowd, while Benoit just stares at him with those calm, meaningless eyes. Mankind…well, you can’t really tell with him, can you?
Oh! Mankind runs straight at Rock suddenly, and brings him down with a huge clothesline, and begins to stomp on him. Benoit however hits him hard in the back, and then nails some knife-edge chops! He then throws him into the corner, and stomps a mudhole in him!
Rock’s up, and he turns Benoit around, and begins throwing some huge right-hands. Rock lays the Smackdown on Benoit, knocking him to the outside.

Rock grabs Benoit’s head, and slams it hard onto our announcer’s table. He picks him up, and throws him shoulder-first into those steel steps! Benoit slowly gets to his feet, and then rests on the safety barrier. Rock runs at Benoit, I don’t think Benoit can see him! But he moves out of the way, and Rock flies into the screaming crowd!

Benoit (Grandprix) climbs over the barrier, and the 2 men once again exchange right-hands, but Benoit gets the better of Rock (RawisAndy) with a sharp kick to the gut. Benoit then hooks Rock’s arm over his head, and nails an overhead suplex right on that concrete floor! Benoit picks a dazed Rock up once again, and throws him back over the safety barrier.. Benoit begins to stomp on Rock-but look! Mankind (Ice Blaster) is on the top rope! OHHHHHH!!! He flies through the air, hitting Benoit with a huge flying clothesline-but hurting himself in the process.

Rock now throws Mankind into the ring, bounces off the ropes, and nails a nice leg drop. The cover, 1…2..kick-out. Rock whips Mankind into the ropes, who slides between his legs, and gets a nice backdrop suplex! Mankind picks him up again, and slams his knee right into Rock’s back. Now he does the same, but this time turning it into a Stomach Crusher! Mankind turns to the crowd and celebrates. Benoit climbs back into the ring now, and whips a surprised Mankind into the ropes, and then hits him with a beautiful dropkick.

Now Benoit hooks one leg around his own, then drops down beside Mankind’s head, and then lifts it as high as he can! What a submission! Mankind screams in pain, desperately trying to reach the ropes! It looks as though he’s gonna tap! But Rock bounces off the ropes, and nails Benoit with a beautiful falling neckbreaker! How did he do that from so close the ground!?

Rock’s on fire now, as Benoit eats 2 huge clotheslines, and then a massive boot to the face! Rock now puts his foot between Benoit’s leg, crosses them, and then turns Benoit over-the Sharpshooter! Now it’s Benoit’s turn to scream in pain! Rock puts even more effort into it, trying to make Benoit tap before Mankind can interfere! Benoit lifts his hand, he’s about to tap! But Mankind comes from no where, hitting Rock with a huge knee to the face!

Mankind (Ice Blaster) whips Rock (RawisAndy) into the ropes, and catches him with a huge powerslam! As Rock slowly makes his way to his feet, Mankind pulls out Socko! He stalks Rock, waiting for him to turn…he does, and Mankind sticks that dirty, disgusting sock down Rock’s throat-the Mandible Claw! Rock tries to get out of it, but fails-he’s gonna be knocked unconscious! It looks like Mankind has won! But Benoit (Grandprix) flies off the top rope, and hits Mankind with a Flying Crossbody, and then the pin-1…2…and somehow Mankind kicks out!

Benoit now slides to the outside, he’s got a steel chair! The referee is trying to help Rock, and doesn’t see this! Benoit goes up to Mankind, and swings the chair, but Mankind ducks, kicks him in the stomach, grabs the chair and hits Benoit right across the back with it! Now he shoves the chair into Benoit’s stomach, and then nails him in the face with it! Benoit’s out cold! Mankind throws Benoit head-first out of the ring.

Mankind quickly throws the chair out of the ring, and gets Rock in a Sleeper hold. Rock gets out of it however, whips Mankind into the ropes and-SPINEBUSTER!! SPINEBUSTER!!
The Rock stands over Mankind, and takes his elbow pad off and throws it into the crowd! He bounces off one set of ropes, now the other, and drops his elbow hard into Mankind’s stomach-The People’s Elbow!! This is it, it’s over-1…2…OHHH!!! Somehow Mankind got his left shoulder off the canvas!

Rock can’t believe it! Now Rock slides out of the ring, and takes the ringbell! He climbs back in, waiting for Mankind to get up-he does, and Rock nails him straight between the eyes with it! Rock covers Mankind, but the ref won’t count! The referee saw that Rock used a weapon, and instead of disqualifying him, will not count to 3!

Rock throws Mankind out of the ring, and begins to argue with the referee! Ohhh!! Rock hooks the referee’s arm, and hits him with a Rock Bottom!! My God-Rock just hit a referee with the Rock Bottom!

Meanwhile on the outside, Benoit is back up, and he gets behind Mankind, and does a beautiful German Suplex! Now another! And another! Benoit with 3 German Suplexes to Mankind! But Rock is on the outside now- he decides to leave Benoit, and he picks up Mankind, kicks him hard in the gut, and then hits him with a beautiful Tornado DDT onto my announcer’s table! Mankind just got DDT’d through the table!!

Benoit and Rock now slide back into the ring, and stalk each-other. They begin to grapple-they’re actually grappling! Benoit gets the better, and rolls Rock up-1..2…kick-out! Now Benoit hooks him into a Cradle, 1…2…another kick-out by Rock!
Rock bounces off the ropes, but Benoit ducks the attempted clothesline. Rock bounces off the opposite ropes, looking for another clothesline, but Benoit grabs his arm, AND LOCKS HIM IN THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!! THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE HAS BEEN LOCKED IN-RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!!

The referee is up now, and he runs over to the 2 men! Rock can’t reach the ropes, he’s too far away, and Mankind is unconscious by my announcer’s table! Rock can’t…he must…HE TAPS!!! ROCK TAPS OUT!! THE REFEREE RINGS THE BELL, AND BENOIT (GRANDPRIX) IS OUR NEW WWF FORUM CHAMPION!!

The winner of this match, and the new WWF Forum Champion, Chris Benoit (Grandprix)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 27/07/01 at 09:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
I did a piledriver on my mate onto a sofa and he still cried so he must be a painful manouver.
Fri 27/07/01 at 07:30
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yer,neva try piledrivers guys. It can get real messy.Don't try this a home,plz leave the danger to me :)
Thu 26/07/01 at 23:53
But aren't they supposed to be very dangerous too
Thu 26/07/01 at 10:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Those pulling piledrivers are one of the best in the bussiness.
Wed 25/07/01 at 23:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I lost and I tapped, Goddamit Rock!
*sob*
Although it was a good match
Maybe there should be a no.1 contendors match with Grandprix as the special guest referee!

Mankind does double arm DDT's and pulling piledrivers a lot. :)
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well it was good enough for me nice writing Ant.
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...

This could've been better, but I mentioned to Grandprix earlier that I was very limited with moves-due to the inclusion of Mankind and The Rock.

The Rock, does not have a large range of moves. He never goes to the top rope, and only has a few ground moves.

Mankind may've had a lot of moves-I don't know. I've never seen him wrestle a match, so I didn't know what moves he could do apart from the obvious ones.

But anyway, congrats go to Grandprix!
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well IB you are the risk taker being Mankind.
Wed 25/07/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Back in black"
Oh damn, Trust me to go through a table!! Andy- revenge will be mine. Good match like Ant!
Wed 25/07/01 at 18:16
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Andy is quite lucky. No need to boast though.:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.