GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox is rubbish"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
it is so rubbish my one broke down after about 1 year then the replacement one was broken. i want to sue hilbilly gates.
Wed 14/04/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
it is so rubbish my one broke down after about 1 year then the replacement one was broken. i want to sue hilbilly gates.
Wed 14/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
"\\"
Bill Gates had nothing to do with the xbox other than it was mader by a team employed by people he probably didn't employ.

Also, if you tried not using your xbox for a "magic machine", it might still work.
Wed 14/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
Maybe if you refrained from bashing it with your forehead and dribbling phlegm into the cooling system, it would still be working.

Crikey, some people just can't be left alone.
Wed 14/04/04 at 12:15
Regular
"\\"
»§ilver §hadøw« wrote:
> Maybe if you refrained from bashing it with your forehead and
> dribbling phlegm into the cooling system, it would still be working.
>
> Crikey, some people just can't be left alone.

That's what i would have said if i was more awake *yawn*
Wed 14/04/04 at 12:16
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Sure...
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Touched!"
Give this guy a cookie!
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:43
Regular
Or a lethal injection.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:49
Regular
Slice...you are rubbish!
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:55
Regular
"eat toast!"
for 2 years i've suffered NO problems with MY xbox. Its a karma thing i suppose.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Optical"
my xbox started getting bad after 16months crashing and stuff, contacted microsoft they picked it up on the tuesday replaced the motherboard and dvd drive and returned it to me sat morning in perfect order! all after the warrenty ran out! now thats service

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.