GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get out of my way!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 09:44
Regular
Cyclists, next time you see a little blue sign with a picture of a bicycle on it, please be aware that this signifies that there is a cycle lane supplied for you.

Do not pursist to cycle on the road, where heavy vehicles, travelling at high speed may be annoyed by your presence.

Do you know how much it costs to put in a cycle lane?

Councils spend hundreds of thousands each year supplying cyclist with cycle lanes, so they can cyle safely, without hindering traffic, but they just don't get abused.

What's the problem, afraid of hitting a pedestrian? Well let me tell you this, it you swerve in front of my car, and I run you down, then I will hurt you more than you could ever hurt a person with your cycle.

So stick to where you're supposed to be. I have no problems with you using the roads where no cycle lane is supplied, but if it's there, use it. It's for your own safety.
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:55
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Heh, nice one.

I bloody hate cyclists on the road. Not withstanding that riding about on a flimsy piece of metal and rubber while vehicles weighing in at anything from half a tonne hurtle about is just, well silly, cyclists do not have to pay for their use of the public highways that motorists pay tax for, then when they get cycle lanes at my expense they don't use them.

They also have no type of insurance, enabling the cyclist to scrape his/her pedal powered contraption down the side of my car causing untold damage requiring a re-spray that the unfortunate motorist(me) is left to pay for.

Top tip of the day: Cyclists, use the cycle path or lane. It will reduce your chance of messy death and annoying me, the two of which are inextricably linked....
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Thing is, it's a road.
I'm in a car. I run them down and I'm the bad man?

It ain't right
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:54
Regular
"not dead"
Yep. Cambridge is where motorists go to die.

Driving hell.

Cycling morons that have no understanding of the Highway code, swerving all over the road, doing as they please, and looking down on all of those in cars.

They even have "4 wheels bad 2 wheels good" painted on thie dustbins.
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:49
Regular
Meka are you talking about Cambridge. I used to go to collage there and the cycalists even have their own traffic lights and yet don't get punnished for running a red light
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:44
Regular
"not dead"
Cyclists, next time you see a little blue sign with a picture of a bicycle on it, please be aware that this signifies that there is a cycle lane supplied for you.

Do not pursist to cycle on the road, where heavy vehicles, travelling at high speed may be annoyed by your presence.

Do you know how much it costs to put in a cycle lane?

Councils spend hundreds of thousands each year supplying cyclist with cycle lanes, so they can cyle safely, without hindering traffic, but they just don't get abused.

What's the problem, afraid of hitting a pedestrian? Well let me tell you this, it you swerve in front of my car, and I run you down, then I will hurt you more than you could ever hurt a person with your cycle.

So stick to where you're supposed to be. I have no problems with you using the roads where no cycle lane is supplied, but if it's there, use it. It's for your own safety.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.