GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is the welcome-me-back topic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 22:05
Regular
Yup, I've returned. Prepare for manic insanity and scathing, sarcastic comments.. well, I'll try to behave..

To all those who don't remember me from when I visited this place a few weeks / months back (time flies..), I'm Luke, aka Lewq ("evil hacker alias", oh yes), friend of Phil'n'Jess. We know eachother in real life, where they probably see far too much of me and have unfulfilled desires to kick me in the head.

So.. Hi :)
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:05
Yup, I've returned. Prepare for manic insanity and scathing, sarcastic comments.. well, I'll try to behave..

To all those who don't remember me from when I visited this place a few weeks / months back (time flies..), I'm Luke, aka Lewq ("evil hacker alias", oh yes), friend of Phil'n'Jess. We know eachother in real life, where they probably see far too much of me and have unfulfilled desires to kick me in the head.

So.. Hi :)
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol, welcme back Luke. You were here a while ago weren't you? But then you sodded off when MIST closed :-D
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:10
I'm sure Microsoft made a template to welcome people back... hang on...

Just got to fill in a few details.

Hi there LEWQ my old buddy! What've you been up to? Well, you haven't missed much around THE FOG, it's been rather quiet. REAPER talks a lot about you though, and HE's mentioned once or twice that you might be coming back. Congratulations again LEWQ on your return to THE FOG!
(Copyright Microsoft)
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well a friend of Phil's is a friend of... Phil's....

:-)
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:11
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
hey luke... remember me? Formerly SonicRav... enjoy the non future of gaming FOG!

NiGHTS!
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:13
You welcomed me back with a MICROSOFT template?

Pah.

All wheaty opensource goodness here my friends :)

Isn't that scarily similar to the email they ask you to send out requesting that you download Messenger from them? Rather annoying..

Calm.. Musn't bash Microsoft too much in my third post ;)

How're you lot doing?
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:15
Well, I'm missing my body, so I'm off to find it. I'll see you people another time. Well, read your inane comments, anyway.
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:15
Hehe, oh the joys of tabbed browsing.. I'll put a screenshot up somewhere if anyone is interested.

Anyway, hi RastaBilly and NiGHTS, I remember you lot quite well. Always good to be a Friend Of Phil (TM). Gets you into most good nightclubs ;)
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Evil Hacker Lewq wrote:
Anyway, hi RastaBilly and
> NiGHTS, I remember you lot quite well. Always good to be a Friend Of
> Phil (TM). Gets you into most good nightclubs ;)

Lol.
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:19
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
What a wonderful name..

Heh, nothing to do with me looking "shifty" is it luke? Anyway, stay around for a bit longer this time, get in to it, and prepare for some shameless promotion of opensource everyone else. But no bill gates bashing..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.