GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friv ....help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/12/09 at 20:23
Regular
Can anyone tell me how to get Friv.com? I just can't get it on my computer...why...how do I get it?
Mon 09/09/13 at 20:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
4 years to realise this ... has antispam (or is it malware these days?) software not developed since then ;¬)
Mon 09/09/13 at 16:54
Regular
"How Ironic"
Spamalot.
Mon 09/09/13 at 16:33
"Are you sure?"
This thread is spamtastic!!!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 22/12/09 at 18:54
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Go here and install Flash player. Shutdown your browser (all windows) and then start it up again and visit the site again.
Tue 22/12/09 at 17:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Technical might be better section for it to be honest. :)

It should load the Friv logo and then display the "loading bar" in the logo. Turning a deeper shade of purple going up as the page loads. If this is not happening then your connection is either very very slow, or you have got your browser set to refuse this type of script. I believe Friv is flash is it not? Have you made sure you have this loaded?
Tue 22/12/09 at 17:45
Regular
Hi - that was very kind but I keep having the same problem - I go to that address and it just brings up a big purple page & whatever is meant to download/appear just doesn't....I've seen it work on other people's computers but not mine. I tried unblocking the pop up thing but that didn't work either....any ideas?
Mon 21/12/09 at 21:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
frivit wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to get Friv.com? I just can't get it on
> my computer...why...how do I get it?

Try this link Friv

Online games I believe:-)

(Try posting in the Game section next time)
Mon 21/12/09 at 20:23
Regular
Can anyone tell me how to get Friv.com? I just can't get it on my computer...why...how do I get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.