GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas GAD #1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/12/09 at 19:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm not fully aware of the awarding dates for prizes (I assume it is still Tuesdays and Thursdays...?), but with all this talk about Xmas number ones, who do you think will have the Gaming and Design Award bragging rights this Christmas?

I'm sure pb has had a number one somewhere along the line, so lets just say he is our current X-Factor contestant...Joe). I won a few back in the beginning of the year (ages ago) and may pop an attempt in (and a MASSIVE Facebook Campaign in...well, not really...) and try to be RATM.

Emmie pops up quite regularly in the GAD chart, so he could be the equivalent to Lady Gaga (sorry Emmie :p and Chris...don't say a word ;P) and Sonic Chris, well, he always is believing he'll win and never gives up, so he could be this year's Journey attempt ;p

So we all know what happened in the chart, but who will be the freeola Christmas GAD winner???

Place your bets now!

*wishes this does reflect the real chart...I have until Wednesday night right?*
Mon 28/12/09 at 14:01
Regular
"THFC"
Hang on, i aint happy being Lady GaGa in this lol
Sun 27/12/09 at 22:12
Regular
"eat toast!"
so hang on, the last 2 winners from 21-27 dec haven't been decided? Gazooks! Need to get back in the fray for ME2!

RE5 on the pc on veteran difficulty, windows Live has been nothing but torture to play at times. I could rant and scorn this game for some time. I' haven't been this annoyed for sometime now.
Sun 27/12/09 at 21:30
Regular
"How Ironic"
I have to say, i've not submitted in awhile actually (which could be interpreted as giving up ;D) although, 3 new games in the crosshairs to review, will save them for next year (a brighter start hopefully ;D)
Mon 21/12/09 at 21:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> There's no such thing as a GAD so I'm going with no one ;)

Gaming and design are no more??? :(

For that Warhunt, you can be Simon Cowell in this saga!
Mon 21/12/09 at 19:23
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
There's no such thing as a GAD so I'm going with no one ;)

Either way things may end up differently with the quiz out tomorrow. Who knows? :S
Mon 21/12/09 at 19:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm not fully aware of the awarding dates for prizes (I assume it is still Tuesdays and Thursdays...?), but with all this talk about Xmas number ones, who do you think will have the Gaming and Design Award bragging rights this Christmas?

I'm sure pb has had a number one somewhere along the line, so lets just say he is our current X-Factor contestant...Joe). I won a few back in the beginning of the year (ages ago) and may pop an attempt in (and a MASSIVE Facebook Campaign in...well, not really...) and try to be RATM.

Emmie pops up quite regularly in the GAD chart, so he could be the equivalent to Lady Gaga (sorry Emmie :p and Chris...don't say a word ;P) and Sonic Chris, well, he always is believing he'll win and never gives up, so he could be this year's Journey attempt ;p

So we all know what happened in the chart, but who will be the freeola Christmas GAD winner???

Place your bets now!

*wishes this does reflect the real chart...I have until Wednesday night right?*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.