GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Thu 15/04/04 at 01:45
Regular
"None Stored"
I can't wait for this one. I recently bought the original on platinum, and its had me hooked since. The extra mission is great. Does anyone know if Pandora Tomorrow will have any PS2 exclusive features?
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:14
Regular
As for the release it is in June.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:14
Regular
The PC version is the sharpest due to screen resolutions but from playing both the Xbox and PC version a lot I can safely say the differences are extremely minimal. I would expect the PS2 version to look pretty much like the original Splinter Cell port to PS2.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
That's weird. Gamefaqs said it will be released in December, Bullet says in May and OPS2 Magazine say in June.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:11
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Do you have it for the Box?

Yeah - if you ask me, it's most likely the best version.

Although the development team have cracked the technique for PS2 real-time lighting, I expect the Xbox visuals will be that bit sharper and on top of it all, there's Live and content downloads.

PS2 version should be out in June.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
well it is the PT thread
Fri 16/04/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ermmm Gamefaqs has the release date for Europe at 31st December

Are you talking about the release of Pandora Tommorow?
Fri 16/04/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ermmm Gamefaqs has the release date for Europe at 31st December
Fri 16/04/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I can't afford one. I'm still at school.
Fri 16/04/04 at 10:25
Regular
Well, now is the perfect time to add to your collection :D
Fri 16/04/04 at 10:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
ßulle†† wrote:
> According to Forest Fan's 'definitive' review ( ;P ), it's due for
> release on June 11th.
>
> Seriously though, get an Xbox - you'll enjoy it a whole lot better.

Nah, the only game that could make me buy an XBOX is Halo. But I also probably couldn't afford one at this time. I already have an SNES, a Sega Megadrive, a Sega Master System, A Nintendo 64, A Game Boy Pocket, A Game Boy Colour, A Game Boy Advance, a PS2 and a Gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.