GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"big brother."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 16:00
Regular
I have just read in a scottish newspaper that Elizabeths boyfriend is asking scots to vote for her as the big brother final will be a battle of countries. As helen = wales, brian = ireland, deane = england and elizabeth was born in Scotland. Also he happens to be a millionaire so why does he care if she wins or not, the money obviously isn't a factor here. I think this is just stuid, people will vote for the person they like not because of where they come from.
Tue 24/07/01 at 23:32
I dont care who wins, it's too boring!

LOL

Seeyas
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:18
Regular
I think the one that plays the guitar will win.
Tue 24/07/01 at 22:16
Regular
I hope Helen doesent win!
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:31
I watched it once for an hour, and nearly fell asleep, so I didnt watch it again.

seeyas Ben
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
cooldogs wrote:
> Be glad you dont have E4, so you cant watch Big Brother
> live, it's
> sooooooo boring. It's unbeliveable!.

Is someone forcing you to watch it? If you don't like it, don't watch it, silly!
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
monkey_man wrote:
> If they were
> going to make a reality TV show, why couldn't they make
> one with guns?

Series Seven: The Contenders. Above average film - well worth a watch if you can find somewhere still showing it.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
monkey_man wrote:
> I had this idea for a 'big band brother' where they put a > load of
> musicians in a house together with all the equipment to
> record
> tracks and stuff and they have to come up with an album
> after 10
> weeks.

A bit like Pop Stars on ITV then? In fact, it is exactly how the US version of Pop Stars (that created O-Town) went. They picked the band members and then threw them into a house. Camera's on them most of the time - following them around recording studios etc. Great music wasn't created, but it was an okay watch.
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:22
Regular
cooldogs wrote:
seeyas, and I've got 18
> posts to go to being a regular!

DON'T SPAM!!!

You've done well so far, don't spoil it now!

Please?
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I had this idea for a 'big band brother' where they put a load of musicians in a house together with all the equipment to record tracks and stuff and they have to come up with an album after 10 weeks. The viewers would choose which tracks they wanted to hear performed at the end of week. The merchandising prospects alone would be phenomenal.
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:15
Be glad you dont have E4, so you cant watch Big Brother live, it's sooooooo boring. It's unbeliveable!.

seeyas, and I've got 18 posts to go to being a regular!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.