GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banjo Kazooie Gruntys Revenge, i'm lost."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Banjo Kazooie'.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:36
Regular
"i dont know!"
Hi folks i'm new to this site so a big hello to you all. Anyhoo I bought a gameboy advance sp yesterday and i'm stuck in the farm level at the beginning, ive been turned into a mouse been here there and everywhere and i haven't a clue where the hell to go. Could someone help me please? Cant see anything and its probably staring right at me and im overlooking it.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:44
Regular
"i dont know!"
Never heard of it, Obviously lol. Not a die hard gamer like some of you. i'm just a damsel in distress.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:42
Regular
www.gamefaqs.com

I am still amazed at how few people know this site.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:42
Regular
"^_^"
:D
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:41
Regular
"i dont know!"
CAn you help me then? I hate running around in circles.
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Notable"
Parr wrote:
> What game you got mate?

ahahaha
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:40
Regular
"^_^"
*feels an idiot*

Sorry, i didnt read the topic, came here from the who's online bit of the home page :P
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:39
Regular
"i dont know!"
Banjo Kazooie gruntys Revenge, sorry i added that in the thread title. Doh!
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:38
Regular
Parr wrote:
> What game you got mate?

L O L
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:37
Regular
"^_^"
What game you got mate?
Thu 15/04/04 at 14:36
Regular
"i dont know!"
Hi folks i'm new to this site so a big hello to you all. Anyhoo I bought a gameboy advance sp yesterday and i'm stuck in the farm level at the beginning, ive been turned into a mouse been here there and everywhere and i haven't a clue where the hell to go. Could someone help me please? Cant see anything and its probably staring right at me and im overlooking it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.