GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you heard Goatboy's band?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 15:16
Regular
I got that unsigned session thing off Radio 1 - not bad at all.
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got that unsigned session thing off Radio 1 - not bad at all.
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:28
Regular
Yeah, they're damn good aren't they!
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You guys....
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Me and Snuggly say every week that we should record what we play, but we never do. Snuggly's Dad is a true God in the world of rock - he's got everything you could possibly need to make quality recordings.
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Until we did these two CDs (1 over Xmas and 1 3 weeks ago), we just recorded onto mini-disc. Not for any reason other than we wanted some record of what we were doing.

It's a real kick to listen to home made recordings from almost a year ago and the CDs, just nice to have a record of what you're doing.

Failing that man, just take a camcorder down with you, pictures as well. Even if nothing ever comes of it, you'll be able to look back and chuckle.
Tue 24/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Rendering Women."
My brother once owned a record label Goatboy...

Fat Dad Records... they had Symposium on them... if you have ever heard of them...
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:25
Regular
"not dead"
er-yes wrote:
> My brother once owned a record label Goatboy...

Fat Dad
> Records... they had Symposium on them... if you have ever heard of
> them...

Yep I remember Symposium.

I remember when the lead singer, who used to jump around an awful lot, fell and broke his leg, and did the rest of the dates on the tour from a wheel-chair. Rock and Roll!
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I saw Symposium a couple of times, great fun.

"Fat Dad" records..that's a brilliant name. Did he sell it or what? Always nice to see people doing indie labels.
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:59
Regular
I remember Symposium, got a CD of theirs somewhere.

Be halfbrother's releasing his bands album on their own record label.

I'm going to an Official Launch Party next week. Sounds very poncy, but it's just the band and some family/friends in a pub.
Wed 25/07/01 at 11:54
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Excuse my ignorance.... is this the session unsigned for Radio 1 Wales evening session thing???

Me Cardiffian u see.. and have my fingers in many a musical pie....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.