GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:20
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
what do you think of the game and do you know of any sites i can get the update form and the patch
Thu 06/05/04 at 18:07
Regular
"i need help"
hi does anyone have a copy of pes 3 because my disc is scratched and i need one file from some one to install it. the file is data_e.afs
PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ HELP!!
Wed 28/04/04 at 14:58
Regular
I tried both these a minute ago and they appear to be working OK.
Type in either:

gamershell.com

OR:

www.gh3d.com

They both take you to exactely the same site.
Once there click on Downloads, then choose Demos or Patches, or whatever takes your fancy.
Good luck, and don't forget to let me know how you got on.
Tue 27/04/04 at 19:01
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
the site always freezes up says down on a blank screen
Mon 26/04/04 at 03:59
Regular
Both search boxes should take you to the same place. You should then choose the top site (I think it mentions downloads somewhere in the title).
Once at the actual site, choose downloads, and you should then see the patches option a little way down the screen and slightly to the right.
(I Hope)
Sun 25/04/04 at 14:25
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
thanx but where do i put in 'gamers hell' on which serch bar
Fri 16/04/04 at 02:48
Regular
Type in Gamers hell in the search box, then work your way through to the patches, you shouldn't have any trouble.
As for the game, the only fault I can find is the usual rubbish commentary which I always switch off anyway.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:20
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
what do you think of the game and do you know of any sites i can get the update form and the patch

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.