GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hey dude i love your band!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Underbean"
is there any music games on gamecube, no, i love dancemat and kareoke games, xbox have just released a dance mat so why cant we av em WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. there really cool, we havnt even got the pop idol game. in fact i dont fink gc has got any games that contane singenrng exept ffcc of course, i'll sing an extrat: deep above the stars on high, beyond the earth, boyond the sky, drifting on the breese, lalalalalal got to go now, dont be lalala, you'll be safe from now on morning star watching over, the road, ps lalalal meens i dont no the words
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
chatterbox wrote:
> we havnt even got the pop idol game.

We should consider ourselves very, very, VERY lucky.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:14
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
i think that xbox hasn't released any of them type of games because xbox isn't aimed at that type of people. it may even detract the older gamer all because they may think that it is "UNCOOL"
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:01
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Stridman™ wrote:
> dooz2k2 wrote:
> You're a bit of a poo-poo head aren't you, Chatterbox?
>
> S***-head sounds better.
> :D

I wanted to be friendly to all the children on the forum...appropriate language and all that, etc etc
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
": ("
dooz2k2 wrote:
> You're a bit of a poo-poo head aren't you, Chatterbox?

S***-head sounds better.
:D
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
chatterbox wrote:
> hey im not a stinky poo poo face your a stinky dry mouldy wee wee with
> fungus comeing out your spleen

... *cough* ... *glances at watch* ... you done yet?
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Morbo wrote:
> do you need drums for that????
>
> i have no rythem

According to SR staffies the drums come included in the £33.99 price!

YeY!
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Underbean"
hey im not a stinky poo poo face your a stinky dry mouldy wee wee with fungus comeing out your spleen
Fri 16/04/04 at 11:58
Regular
Morbo wrote:
> do you need drums for that????
>
> i have no rythem

You don't need the drums.

But why wouldn't you want them? You get them for like an extra tenner with the game.
Fri 16/04/04 at 03:31
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
You're a bit of a poo-poo head aren't you, Chatterbox?
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:22
Regular
"Balls"
do you need drums for that????

i have no rythem

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.