GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A formal complaint"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 13:29
Regular
I wish to complain about people complaining.

Complaining about something is one thing, and is reasonable.

But then you get people complaining about people complaining. Then the person who originally complained complains about being complained about by the people who don't like people complaining.

Then the people who complained about people complaining complain to the powers that be that they're only doing their bit to keep the forums 'tidy', and that they shouldn't be complained about for complaining about the original complaint.

It all gets very confusing, so please stop complining about things. If someone makes a complaint about a complaint, don't complain about it, just count to ten, and SHUT UP!

;-p
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:15
"High polygon count"
Wow! Who'da thunk this nonsense would get 26 replies.

You people really do reply to any old tat!

8-p
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I laugh all the time... just off the phone.

Mate was playing Christmas music... yes we are the epi-centre of insanity in Britain.

Oh and I am going out to get drunk again tomorrow night HURRAH
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:02
Regular
Did you know, that in Europe the British laugh for an average of 45 minutes a day (the most) and Germans laugh for only 5 minutes a day (the least)?
Tue 24/07/01 at 17:00
Regular
Thought of the day:

The British complain all the time and act misirible but do not usually do on mass murdering sprees.

The Americans act all nice and happay and then go and gun down their co-workers.

Coincidence?
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
lol!
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:32
"High polygon count"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Wookie: I would, but it wouldnt be a long term thing, a cute behind
> isnt a substitute for a brain.. :P

True, but a brain leads to independent thoughts and opinions, which isn't good.

[Ooh, that's gonna get me in trouble!]
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Your Honour wrote:

Erm,
> I hate to be the one who breaks this to you, but you can;t win a
> sausage on the lottery.

Dammit! That'll teach me to read the rules..

and Wookie: I would, but it wouldnt be a long term thing, a cute behind isnt a substitute for a brain.. :P
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:14
Regular
cooldogs wrote:
> Good one Your Honour,

Of course. I wrote it.

:-)
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:07
Good one Your Honour,

And I'd like to take this oportunity to camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining, camplain about the complaining.

Ah thankyou, I feel much better now!

seeyas
Tue 24/07/01 at 15:06
You missed out a few "complaining"s.

lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.