GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the pay good.......................?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 13:20
Regular
I just wondered how much you get payed for being a programmer, or website manager etc because I would like to go into the computer business on the net, but wondered if the money was good?....

You dont have to tell me exactly how much you all get but could you give me a few rough guides to different jobs in the SR department?

Thanks

Dav1d (Future SR Manager!)
Fri 27/07/01 at 17:43
Regular
"How Handy."
16k is a lot! 5-6k! that company who's site you were helping me with, they provide a lot of the work and they are also now selling stuff for me.
Fri 27/07/01 at 01:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Mail merges? Even my Mum can do those, and that's saying something!

Still, 16k is rather a lot! Where do you get your work from?
Thu 26/07/01 at 01:49
Regular
"How Handy."
Do what I do. Web Design, Mail Merges, Building Computers, Printing Services, Typing Services, Image Editing, CD Copying (legally of course!), car washing (lol). I do pretty much anything for anybody. I'm currently working a lot for a company called L2 Productions Ltd. I made their website, have written letters for them, made mail merges, and my latest project is those new e-business cards. These really are the future, they're a business card but they're also a CD! L2 do TV & Video production so this is very useful for them and they are also offering them as a product. The deal I'm most happy with though is that they are now offering websites and we're sharing the profit. Now, just need some customers! I probably earn £6-7k a year and I'm only 15. It keeps me happy anyways. I prefer this kind of work because I'm good at lots of things, not just great at 1 or 2. I'm even working tomorrow helping some install a simulator machine!!!
Wed 25/07/01 at 07:02
Web design is a side line for me, to much competition in this neck of the woods so I hold down a full time job as well.

If I add the two incomes together I scare myself.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:07
Uou will probably get the bloke that wrote that sacked now!

:)
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:56
"High polygon count"
Andrew Hunt wrote:
> We have two jobs going at the moment for £13,000 and
> £16,000.

Someone at SR can't spell 'experienced'! :-)

Check out the Internet Programmer advert...
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:53
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Andrew. I would be tempted to go for the Junior Web job but obviously I would have to work from SR HQ and sadly thats outta London??

But if you ever need a banner designed or page layout designed give me a bell (not literary).

Can you work from home on any jobs?
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:49
Regular
We have two jobs going at the moment for £13,000 and £16,000. Check out http://corporate.specialreserve.net/vacancies.php for more info.
Tue 24/07/01 at 13:20
Regular
I just wondered how much you get payed for being a programmer, or website manager etc because I would like to go into the computer business on the net, but wondered if the money was good?....

You dont have to tell me exactly how much you all get but could you give me a few rough guides to different jobs in the SR department?

Thanks

Dav1d (Future SR Manager!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.