GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dream Games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/07/01 at 00:09
Regular
What new games would you like to see one the GC or GBA. Maybe see a return of a classic. iw ould like to see the return of DuckHunt in a bigger shooting game. Or a realistic 3rd person shooter like GTA 3 but where everything you do makes a big differnce in the game. Like news reports on crime spress. Maybe set in the future??? But let your minds and hearts run riot and let other people know what you want. Maybe something will happen about iy, you never know.
Sat 28/07/01 at 11:49
Regular
i played the demos of duke and commandar keen on the duke 3d disk they were actually quite good and they would work really well on the GBA.
Sat 28/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
But did anyone actually play Keen or the original Duke Nukem? Anyone? They were ace!! Keen was a head of its time in pure brilliance.
Fri 27/07/01 at 16:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Gaming Boy wrote:
I love retro games. There brill. Much better than 3D
> games. Don't know why. So I'd like to see the original Donkey Kong
> (found in the arcade on Frantic Factory on DK64) and Jetpac
> (unlocked by handing 15 banana medals to Cranky in DK 64).

On GBA, that is.
Thu 26/07/01 at 18:50
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Did anyone play Keen. (Commander Keen) It was amazing. But they're bringing out this cheap version which looks nothing like the original for the GBA and will be just like a cheap ripp of Mario. If only they brought out the original in a bigger game. Also they should bring out Duke Nukem 1 in the next decent big Duke Nukem game. All those classic amazin'.
Wed 25/07/01 at 21:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
*disPute* wrote:
> What new games would you like to see one the GC or GBA.

I love retro games. There brill. Much better than 3D games. Don't know why. So I'd like to see the original Donkey Kong (found in the arcade on Frantic Factory on DK64) and Jetpac (unlocked by handing 15 banana medals to Cranky in DK 64).
Tue 24/07/01 at 20:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
I wrote:
> Seifer Wrote:
> That puts you 4 years older than me.

3 years even
Tue 24/07/01 at 20:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Seifer Wrote:
> That puts you 4 years older than me.

That puts him 6 years older than ME. :-D
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:59
Regular
duck hunt ruled pity u could never shoot the fricking dog though
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:56
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I don't actually know when DuckHunt was released but I still play it on my mate's NES. I've never seen one of the SNES bazooka but they were meant to be pointless and weighty. What other classic games should be released in bigger games. Maybe a Zelda minigame inside a bigger one.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:49
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Very good point man, stupid light bazooka thing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.