GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sonic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 11:08
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
can you beleive that they put a new sonic out without putting in the original game? how stupid, compared to the latest game, the old game still has the trophy. they could have just put it in as it wouldnt take up much space.
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:14
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Well, it's better than looking on eBay. :)

i sell games on ebay :D

don't say that they won't buy ...NOOO
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, it's better than looking on eBay. :)
Sun 18/04/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
True, that's why I buy second hand games now. So long as the game works, then what's the difference? You get the game for half the price of a new one, and when you trade it in against something else, you don't lose as much compared to a new title.
Sun 18/04/04 at 09:53
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
i have traded in a few things, but they never give you much money for your stuff
Sun 18/04/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You can get secondhand consoles in Game, but I have no idea how much they cost, due to the fact that I have 3 PCs and no consoles.

However, a trade-in shop may be of some use for cheap old consoles.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The Indoor Market that I go to are selling 2nd hand GC's, unboxed with one controller for £40. It's a really good buy if you think about it, it's just the price of another game, as I said before. I don't know what bigger stores are selling them for though.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:20
Regular
"\\"
*bangs head on desk*

£40 eh? Not too bad, might have to invest in one.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:44
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
i'll find another way...
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea I know, that's why I recommended getting yourself a GC.

;)
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:31
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
one slight problem, i got a ps2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.