GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"trouble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 11:19
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
for ages now ive tried to get headphones to work on this cmoputer, but they just havent, not with any program. could it be the computer or something else? it's xp, so it should be alright. can you get a cd player for xp?
Sat 17/04/04 at 11:19
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
for ages now ive tried to get headphones to work on this cmoputer, but they just havent, not with any program. could it be the computer or something else? it's xp, so it should be alright. can you get a cd player for xp?
Sat 17/04/04 at 12:34
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
can anyone help?
Sat 17/04/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Teal'c"
What Operating System you have on isn't going to effect whether your headphones work. It's either that the headphones are broken, the headphone socket on your computer is gash, or in desperate times, that you haven't turned the volume up.
Sat 17/04/04 at 12:41
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
theyre all good, cos the headphone socket at the back works, but it's a huge hassle having to turn the computer all the way round when theres one at the front, made for it. the headphones work cause i was listnening to things with them yesterday. ive tried emailing people like people at real-one but they havent helped.
Sat 17/04/04 at 13:33
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
any more help?
Sat 17/04/04 at 14:35
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
help?
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:39
"I love yo... lamp."
Chances are the front head phone socket isn't connected up inside the PC.
Sat 17/04/04 at 15:56
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
is it easy to put it in?
at the front theres obviously a cd drive with headphone socket, but also there is a mic socket and another speaker socket, they both dont work as well. the two usbs do at the front though
Sat 17/04/04 at 16:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Shouldn't be too difficult. You need to find your motherboard manual, or download it off the net if you don't have one, so that you can look at the diagram so you know where to plug a couple of wires in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.