GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it snowing where you are?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/12/09 at 13:26
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Is it snowing where you are?

if so, why not brag about it, let us know where you are and how much you got.

Or if not still say, should be interesting to see what parts of the country did and didn't.
I'll start:

Shepps 123 = Plymouth - no Snow, but bitterly cold
dav2612 = Perth - no snow
ButchML = Braintree - not anymore
Mon 21/12/09 at 18:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Had some heavy snow last night, but the buses were still running, so I still had to come in. Hopefully the severe weather warning of heavy snow tonight will mean I get the day off :D Although I will miss the work christmas breakfast :(
Mon 21/12/09 at 18:16
Regular
"THFC"
Started to snow again in Ipswich for a while, the last lot aint even melted yet, so nice icy roads in the morning i feel
Mon 21/12/09 at 16:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Snowed a bit last night.

Really heavy snow at the moment, great stuff!

Driving last night was interesting, a bit icy! A few controlled skids!
Sun 20/12/09 at 22:15
"possibly impossible"
Still nothing here.
Sun 20/12/09 at 13:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The weather reports were saying that loads of snow was coming last night. It wasn't that heavy and the road outside my house is still flowing with no snow on it.
Sun 20/12/09 at 09:45
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah,got loads.Just been called into work to shovel it up :(
Sun 20/12/09 at 00:19
Regular
Aberdeen-It is pooring down here so YES REALY.
Sat 19/12/09 at 21:51
Regular
"eat toast!"
snow on thursday night caused mayham on friday. Hell i couldn't take the bus to work as the one bus service wasn't operating. I was annoyed. Had to take the train home.

Snowed again on firday evening. Not so bad thank god.
Sat 19/12/09 at 14:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Snowed on Tuesday night, again on Wednesday, very heavy snow on Thursday night, light snow showers Friday, a bit last night and we're meant to get a load more. I'm enjoying it! :)
Sat 19/12/09 at 14:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
We;ve just had a few flakes in yate (just outside of Bristol). Heard on the radio there is a blizzard in Bath. Lucky so-and-sos :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.