GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nicolas Cage best actor ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/01 at 19:32
Regular
My favourite actor would have to be Nicolas Cage. He is by far the best actor in the world. He has had the most successful career ever, for an actor of his high ability. He has achieved so much when he is still a young man, he has appeared in all my favourite movies so far.

Starting with 'The Rock' this is possibly my favourite movie so far, not because it stars Nicolas Cage, but because it is the best action film I have seen in my life. Cage and Connery worked their hardest to achieve their highest ability in acting for this movie. This was the big boost in Cage's acting career, because of this movie he began to appear in more action movies such as 'Face Off'.

With 'Face Off' Nicolas Cage was able to compare his acting skills with John Travolta, when you watch the movie you notice that they both try as hard as they can. This is not unusual for the famous actors and actresses, in order for them to be so successful and famous, they need to work at their highest ability all the way through the beginning of their careers.

Cage's latest success 'Gone in 60 seconds', has given Cage the success he has always wanted. He has worked to the highest of his ability for his whole career, and accomplishing this movie has shown him self how big a celebrity he is.

All this about Nicolas Cage has brought me to the point of knowing (not THINKING) that Nicolas Cage is the world’s most successful actor ever.

Who is your favourite charactor, if not Nicolas Cage why?
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nic Cage, in my opinion, needs to stop trying to be Bruce Willis and get back to indie films where he used to try.

Wild At Heart (Lynch one) is superb. Violent, surreal, sexy and has Cage wearing a snakeskin jacket and doing an Elvis impression for 2hrs.

Raising Arizona - Cage's best performance and best haircut ever. Aint no denying it.

I just havent seen him do anything lately that I liked, and the most amusing comment I've heard about him "He looks like someone peering into the back of a spoon"
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:33
Regular
"not dead"
Red Rock West. That was a cool movie. It had Dennis Hopper in it too.

That David Lynch movie, I forget what it's called, it was on a few weeks ago, that was cool, though I only saw half of it...

Cage has been in some decent films, but I wouldn't say he was the best actor ever - action flicks don't require great acting ability.
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:26
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Argh, you all forgot Con-Air, now that was amazing. Especially when that black guy fell from the aeroplane and crashed through the old blokes car window. :D

Cage also ate live cockroaches in some other film didn't he?

Not the best actor ever but a damn fine one in my opinion.
Wed 25/07/01 at 09:23
Regular
Cage is an excellent actor and I love gone in 60 seconds but the best has to be face off. John Travolta is one of the best actors in my opinion and when he stared along side cage it enhanced the movie.
Tue 24/07/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Sorry, in my opinion u are WRONG!

The best actor i would chose are the following:
Harvey Keitel
Tue 24/07/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
YOU MUST BE JOKING. You haven't even managed to include what is widely regarded as his only deceint performace in your list of his "top" films - Leaving Las Vegas. If he wasn't from the family Coppola there is no way he would even have got a break in the first place.
Mon 23/07/01 at 19:32
Regular
My favourite actor would have to be Nicolas Cage. He is by far the best actor in the world. He has had the most successful career ever, for an actor of his high ability. He has achieved so much when he is still a young man, he has appeared in all my favourite movies so far.

Starting with 'The Rock' this is possibly my favourite movie so far, not because it stars Nicolas Cage, but because it is the best action film I have seen in my life. Cage and Connery worked their hardest to achieve their highest ability in acting for this movie. This was the big boost in Cage's acting career, because of this movie he began to appear in more action movies such as 'Face Off'.

With 'Face Off' Nicolas Cage was able to compare his acting skills with John Travolta, when you watch the movie you notice that they both try as hard as they can. This is not unusual for the famous actors and actresses, in order for them to be so successful and famous, they need to work at their highest ability all the way through the beginning of their careers.

Cage's latest success 'Gone in 60 seconds', has given Cage the success he has always wanted. He has worked to the highest of his ability for his whole career, and accomplishing this movie has shown him self how big a celebrity he is.

All this about Nicolas Cage has brought me to the point of knowing (not THINKING) that Nicolas Cage is the world’s most successful actor ever.

Who is your favourite charactor, if not Nicolas Cage why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.