GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest moon nowhere in stock"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Sat 17/04/04 at 17:57
Regular
Where the feck can I get hold of Harvest Moon on GC?? No-where seems to have it in!

Ta.
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Look at my tagline people! I'm dying here!
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I thought it was, just wasn't sure if I had to do anything with the actual Cube though. So is there anything worth getting in from America, that isn't available over here?

I don't want any Japanese stuff though because I can't be bothered figuring out all the menu screens and stuff.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:03
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yes. That is the point of a Freeloader..

:)
Sun 18/04/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Auf deutsch wrote:
> so you'll need a Freeloader

If I were to get a Freeloader, does that mean that I will be able to play American imports on my PAL GC without modding it?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
DVD Box Office is canadian, therefore NTSC, so you'll need a Freeloader if you're Cube isn't American and/or modded.

;-)
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:00
Regular
"And some more !"
i cant this anywhere its so annoyin i am probs gonna buy it from videogamesplus.com only 22 quid and free delivery or ill try dvdboxoffice btw is that a canadian site or is it british and will the game be pal or ntsc. SR say that harvest moon will be in stock in there stores on tues but i doubt it they said that it would be there on fri but it didnt come i hope that they havent stopped makin harvest moon that will be so gayish and annoyin. I WANT IT.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It probably won't be long until the stores have it in stock again. Give it a week or so and you should probably find it easily enough.

I'd be interested to see where Harvest Moon charts.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:31
Regular
I'm considering ordering it from DVD Box Office for £23 with free delivery, but to be honest, I'd much rather have the PAL version...
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:40
Regular
"rock kickin!"
your haveing a hard time?join the club......
Sat 17/04/04 at 19:20
Regular
"POTTER"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.