GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dragonball Z on Gamecube..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
You heard me right.
According to infogrames, also some coming to the gba how cool
Thu 26/07/01 at 22:33
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Makes me wish I had Fox Kids!!
By the way the "Cell games" and "bule" sagas are starting up on Cartoon network on 3rd of September man thats like a whole lot...of....time....away...oh....well
Thu 26/07/01 at 10:14
Teknoman is on Fox Kids at 8:40pm. It has the best animation I have ever seen in a cartoon, its anime like Dragonball Z but alot more graphic. Its one long story and its not comic like DBZ. Its one of those where you watch it and you just can't stop watching it, it also has the best theme tune ever.
Wed 25/07/01 at 21:03
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
phew thats feels abit better, speaking of X-men Ive been collecting the videos I now have 5 vids, not including the film.
Ive also been trying to find the dragonball z movies, no luck, also did everyone know that their was a film(as in not a cartoon), but it was off the oringinal series "Dragon ball".
To be honest shhd never heard of teknamon(?)
Wed 25/07/01 at 11:50
2cool4you wrote:
I have to ask how old is every dragonball z fan here im 20 and I feel so alone:')

17, I still watch cartoons like X-Men, dragonball z, Teknoman. Even my Dad watches some of them he's 40 odd, he watch the entire Teknoman series with me. So your never to old for a cartoon.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:47
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I thought when you wrote "FRAGON" I thought you meant some sort of add on for quake 3, get it "FRAG"-ON!!!
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:41
Super Gohan wrote:
> Wahey, Dragonball Z.

I've heard about (F)ragonball Z games on the
> GBA and Playstation 2, but not Gamecube. This could give me a reason
> to get a Gamecube.

Sorry, silly mistake.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:41
Wahey, Dragonball Z.

I've heard about Fragonball Z games on the GBA and Playstation 2, but not Gamecube. This could give me a reason to get a Gamecube.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Yeah i was quite p1ssed about them repeating the cell saga then the Garlic Jr saga then they stoped completly man.
Also shhd dragonball z on the megadrive was ok really good idea but bad controles.
Anyone whos seen my on PSO knows im called trunks, But I have to ask how old is every dragonball z fan here im 20 and I feel so alone:')
Tue 24/07/01 at 08:48
Anyone watch this on Cartoon Network, I never saw the end of the Cell saga because the just stoped showing them (boo hoo!)
I've played previous DBZ games and there where pants, lets hope they do a good job!
Mon 23/07/01 at 23:50
Remind me, what's DragonBall about again?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.