GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please help me on final fantasy 7"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
"POTTER"
please help me to catch a chocobo
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:55
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
u also need a special weed too so it does not run away.
Sun 18/04/04 at 10:10
Regular
Ah yeh, that's the one! A chocobo lure! As mentioned below, you need to have one equipped while walking over the claw prints in order to fight chocobos. Its possible without one, but very unlikely.
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:37
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
did u figure it out
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:01
Regular
"es argh"
[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/austin.robert/Badgerman/idiots.JPG[/URL]
Sun 18/04/04 at 01:11
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
to catch a chocabo u also need a chocabo lure and have it equiped when u walk around in their foot prints until u get into a battle wit one in there and u also need a certain kind of nut to use to keep them there while u fight.
Sun 18/04/04 at 00:07
Regular
"POTTER"
hiy
Sun 18/04/04 at 00:03
Regular
This is from memory, and I haven't played the game for about 5 years, so please don't shout at me if its wrong, but...

First off, look for claw prints, (I'm guessing claws since they are birds). If you hover around them, you can fight a battle against chocobos.

Now, I think its bad to hit them as they'll run off or die. I think you have to beat their accompanying enemies, to leave just the chocobo by itself, thus allowing you to capture it. However, the chocobo is easily scared, so you need nuts to feed the chocobo to keep it happy.

The nuts vary, and the more expensive the nut, the better it'll work, but that's how you capture them.

The breeding is a whole other matter though... and one I really can't remember properly. There are all sorts of classes of chocobo, and different types of nut to breed with. I hate to admit it, but a guide is very useful here if you want to breed blue, green, black and gold chocobos, rather than just more yellows.

One last bit of advice - gold saucer. Its an essential place to visit when building up chocobo stuff. I think its for getting S-ratings on your chocobos or something, but it might also be for winning nuts, I'm very hazy.

Anyway, good luck!
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
"POTTER"
please help me to catch a chocobo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.