GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Todd - A little advice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 22:41
Regular
1) Stop making stupid pointless threads about everything!!! If you had noticed, the forum name is "Nintendo - GC, GB, GBA & 64". That means we don't need different threads for each console! ok?

2) Learn to Spell and Punctuate

3) Before making your own thread, try posting decent replies in other peoples threads, therefore gaining respect, and then people may like you.

4) When you think it's time to write a post make sure it's of decent quality and about something people will be interested in.

If you've followed these 4 steps correctly you may find that people give you decent replies and don't constantly mock you!

This goes to all Newbies, JAT's and &$%£%&#
Tue 20/04/04 at 08:05
"The Will of D."
Wahoo! Now lets leave it down to the staffies to take care of the spammers on the other forums.
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
"??????"
*bows to staffies*
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
He's.. gone!

Hoo-bloody-ray. Thankyou staffies.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
"??????"
I laughed at that thing which Fox did. Don't know why :)
Mon 19/04/04 at 08:05
"The Will of D."
tphi wrote:
> "PsYİHo FoX 1987" wrote:
> *is smug for having my thread advertised by someone other than me*
>
> *Is smug for being mentioned in the aforementioned post*
>
> In fact, you copied a load of what I said and pasted it into your
> post to make yourself look clever. Git.
>
> :)

only because without supporting evidence to back me up would anybody have listened. I get that a lot round here sometimes when I actually make a thread, which isn't often.
Sun 18/04/04 at 22:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"PsYİHo FoX 1987" wrote:
> *is smug for having my thread advertised by someone other than me*

*Is smug for being mentioned in the aforementioned post*

In fact, you copied a load of what I said and pasted it into your post to make yourself look clever. Git.

:)
Sun 18/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ashman wrote:
> Or if its easier:
>
> [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=99626&forumid=414¤tsort=desc[/URL]
>
> You should learn how to do that Tphi.

I did.. but when I tried it said the address was too long a word to be allowed. :S
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"??????"
todd wrote:
> oh and damarus dont make another stupid thread like this which no one
> will go on

Look who's typing...

This is actually the 26th reply.

The creator of this Thread appears to be more popular - for the right reasons. Then again, I once tried to give JATS advice...didn't work...
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:39
"The Will of D."
*is smug for having my thread advertised by someone other than me*
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
*is smug*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.