GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey, did anybody see the terminator special edition on dvd?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/01 at 18:13
Regular
hi, people! How you doing? I am crrrraaaaazzzyyy about the terminator movies, especially about the first one, and as soon as i heard about the release of the special edition of this movie, i said to myself that i have to buy it, no matter from where and what is the price. So if anyone had seen it already, please answer me how it was and whether its worthwile to buy it, and if it is, tell me where can i buy it, okay? Well, i guess thats it! See you, guys, and looking forward to see your answers!
Wed 25/07/01 at 00:49
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Yes, that would be the R2 UK. Go look at any decient R1 US DVD retailer and you'll see that T2 has been on sale for ages.

I know I'm right as if I wanted I could walk 30 paces to my living room and pick the disk up off the shelf, where it has been a stalwart for many months now.

In fact, to save you any undue mental taxation take a look at:

www.play 247.com/ play 247.asp?page=title&r=R1&title=5959

Copy that little lot into your address bar (without the spaces)and you'll not only note the incredibly long list of features, but that it is in stock now.
Tue 24/07/01 at 20:00
Regular
"Back For Good"
nah i checked

Terminator 2 DVD 2 disc set is released on the 1st october.

sos but your wrong!!

check here at lovely SR if you want to see for yourself.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Ö= ResŒvilfan =Ö wrote:
> No it didn't

Considering you didn't even know it existed, how can you say that? Fo'

And it did.
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Back For Good"
No it didn't

Did it?

Where can you get it?
Tue 24/07/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Ö=ResŒvilfan=Ö wrote:
> i heard T2 is on it's way to DVD

T2 came out on DVD before the original. Comes in a lovely tin box (keeping the T2000 theme) and has more extras than you could ever wish for - including at least two different versions of the film (there may be more, old memory not what it used to be and all that).

R1 version must be nearly a year old now, the R2 version has had a slipping and sliding release date - latest is something like early 2002. Why wait - get R1.
Tue 24/07/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Go over to http://movies.ign. com without the space of course and visit the Terminator 3 sub-site, should provide you with all your Terminator goodness :)

./Steve
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:58
Regular
Has anybody got any news on the new "Terminator" movie that is meant to be coming out?
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I dunno, I got a bad feeling about T3, since Jim Cameron isn't involved in the project and they've had to re-write the script, doesn't really bode well for me.

I think the only redeeming feature could be that Vin Diesel is playing the baddie Terminator, which is nice :)

./Steve
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
dude the special edition terminator is out now and has been for a long time.

The 2 disc DVD is the one i've got and is not a dissapointment, the remastered sound is outstanding and so is the picture. The VHS edition has some extras on the end but does not compare to the DVD.

You should be able to buy it here at SR and i heard T2 is on it's way to DVD and T3 is in the making.
Mon 23/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Who is in T3? It surely can't be Arne again. He's about 60 years old now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.