GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 02:34
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
i am still stuck in the temple of the anciets and i need a map or directions to get thru. please help
Sun 18/04/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
ssxpro wrote:

> a big list

Add to that 'don't talk in text'
Sun 18/04/04 at 10:15
Regular
Its because you are new, and the unwritten rules aren't yet understood. People don't want to see one word threads saying "hello I'm bored" at the top of the list, pushing down more interesting threads just because a JAT wants to talk. If you join threads already running, and put in some interesting comments, you'll seen be liked.

I'm not around much so it doesn't bother me, but here are a few things its best to avoid if you want to fit in:

- Don't reply quoting whole messages when you don't need to. Only use that when you there has been a gap in the conversation, or you need to reply to a specific part.

- Don't create topics saying "I'm bored" or "Hello".

- Its also probably best not to start threads asking for help on games as you'll always get pointed towards an faq site, or the Special Reserve cheat database.

- This one happens anyway, so its your choice, but its best to avoid topics that deliberately start console wars.

There are plenty more, but if you stick with a few of the above, then most people will soon accept you quite happily. If you don't, then there's nothing anybody can do - other than staff members if you break and actual rule.

Have fun!
Sun 18/04/04 at 03:14
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
why?? lol
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:58
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Infront of that truck coming along at high speeds.
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:48
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
give me somewhere to go first
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:46
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
u come here lol
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:45
Regular
"Notable"
Come here and I'll tell you

etc.
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:44
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
can i have ur asl???
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:43
Regular
"Notable"
laff out loud!!!!!

go out with me
Sun 18/04/04 at 02:41
Regular
"CoMpLeTeGaMeFrEaK"
wat about me??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.