GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA VC on pc keeps juttering"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
Has anyone here purchased grand theft auto vice city for the pc?

I bought it and after about an hour of playing everything kept juttering on the screen or freezing for a few seconds. Has anyone who has purchased this happened to them? Please take a few minutes to reply if you have bought it,
Thanks,
aaron1629
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:37
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
there's a patch for graphics problems. could try that.
Tue 20/04/04 at 11:11
Regular
"dont like me bite m"
this is probably an obvious on but try a disk defrag i was having a similar prob with star wars kotor and after a defrag it worked great
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, I had so many MP3s in my VC folder that my C Drive broke.
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah I would say that is the problem, not enough free space. I had the same problem, if you don't plan on deleting anything striaght away you will just have to keep restarting your computer. But you should clear a bit of space and it will work fine.
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It could be your PC not being good enough, or you could just have too much stuff on your hard disk. My advice is to delete all unwanted files, or if you have an MP3 folder full to the brim for GRA VC, use shortcuts instead of copied files.
Sun 18/04/04 at 15:35
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
erm it says some stuff on the back of the vice city case.

if you have winXP you need to go onto control panel then performance & m..... then see basic info on my computer.

if you have any other windowa i think (not sure) you right click my computer then properties this leads you to the same place

check them against the vice city cd case
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:12
Regular
im not sure how to check this how do i?
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:09
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
does your pc meet the reccommended spec?
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
Has anyone here purchased grand theft auto vice city for the pc?

I bought it and after about an hour of playing everything kept juttering on the screen or freezing for a few seconds. Has anyone who has purchased this happened to them? Please take a few minutes to reply if you have bought it,
Thanks,
aaron1629

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.