GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Xmas party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/12/09 at 00:47
Staff
"After all this time"
So another year has passed, it's time for our christmas party, We will be pulling a cracker and a party popper or two.
Sat 12/12/09 at 14:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It's already 3:00 so lunch has well gone :(

...... bring the noodles anyway.

And he didn't know that! For all he knows I might have been forced to spend the whole week talking to Noel Edmonds.
Sat 12/12/09 at 14:24
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
And how do you know I haven't had a terrible week anyway :P

Because half the time you were off was spent in the pub with me, and let's be fair, my company is always great.

I will be delivering noodles to you at work later, so no disagreeing with the above statement please.
Sat 12/12/09 at 11:40
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Not it's just for you I think ;)

And I did mention "everyone" getting out of the office. After this week for everyone.... And how do you know I haven't had a terrible week anyway :P
Sat 12/12/09 at 11:27
"Are you sure?"
:¬)

Nice touch giving the moderators (who are nearly part of Freeola!) an invite with hotel accommodation thrown in. I'm guessing it's for all the mods and not just me?

See you there ;¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 12/12/09 at 11:18
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> Especially after this week...........

.............in which you were off and had your birthday? Tough week!
Sat 12/12/09 at 10:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
We did that here last year too, but it's going to be nice getting out of the forums (I mean office) for a get together. The joys of Xmas! Especially after this week...........
Sat 12/12/09 at 09:49
Regular
"eat toast!"
at work we're just pooling resources together for a sort of snacks table as we work through the day as normal getting fat from the high fat nibbles.
Sat 12/12/09 at 01:46
Regular
Metaphorical, or literal?

Either way, I'm busy.
Sat 12/12/09 at 00:47
Staff
"After all this time"
So another year has passed, it's time for our christmas party, We will be pulling a cracker and a party popper or two.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.