GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resident evil outbreak"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil : Outbreak'.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:56
Regular
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, I SWEAR I AM GOING TO GO INTO EVERY CAPCOM BUILDING WITH A MINIGUN AND GIVE THEM REVENGE, WHY ISNT RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK GOING TO BE ONLINE. the game had the potential to be the best ever, to be the thing that took over lives but some guy in a building in japan decided to leave us out of the online play......someone must pay
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm quite impressed with Outbreak, a nice improvement over the previous ones in that you can now work with the other people around you and swap items between each other and help each other out when need be.

Can also use more things as weapons such as wooden poles to the usual guns etc.

A fun game but I pretty much suspect that the online play would be very similar to the single player except the computer controlled characters become controlled by other gamers.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:55
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
This REALLY peeved me off when I found out.
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well once you'd done it once there's no real point in doing it again unless the enemies are randomly generated around the maps otherwise it'd just be a case of *oh dear that Zombies going to jump out from behind that trash can in a minute.......ah there he is BANG there he goes*
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Our internet connections and the European servers would struggle to allow a decent standard of online play with Resident Evil so thats why it was canned for the european version.

As far as I'm aware the online aspect allowed you to play scenarios from the game with two other human controlled characters. It would have been nice to have a go I think but don't really think that it would have been hugely playable like Socom2 and other good online games.
Mon 19/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
Maybe Microsoft should flash the cash for LIVE...
Sun 18/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Welcome to 2 weeks ago when i brought this exact point up in my topic. It does indeed suck though
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:06
Regular
Capcom suck Donkey penis, that's why it isn't online.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:01
Regular
the game could of been a major selling point for playstation online, i would be tempted to sign up if it was online.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:56
Regular
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, I SWEAR I AM GOING TO GO INTO EVERY CAPCOM BUILDING WITH A MINIGUN AND GIVE THEM REVENGE, WHY ISNT RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK GOING TO BE ONLINE. the game had the potential to be the best ever, to be the thing that took over lives but some guy in a building in japan decided to leave us out of the online play......someone must pay

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.