GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate the library mission !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:48
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
I've been on the Library mision for long enough to really put me off HALO ~ Can anyone suggest any help?
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:48
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
I've been on the Library mision for long enough to really put me off HALO ~ Can anyone suggest any help?
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've never done the Library section myself, but it's a great level in co-op mode.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
"\\"
Well if it's anoying you that much you can't be very good at the game. True, alot of people moan about it, but they still actually complete it.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
Just leg it through, took me about 12 minutes. You don't have to shoot everything until you get to a point where you can't get passed the doors without shooting the Flood. People made such a big fuss about this level, yes it's repetitive but it's p*ss to get through.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
it is easy but quite tedious, repetitive and boring as hell really. it must have been a friday afternoon when they designed that level.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:10
Regular
algae wrote:
> I've been on the Library mision for long enough to really put me off
> HALO ~ Can anyone suggest any help?

Sell it and your Xbox. You're clearly too much of a retard to get through a simple game like Halo. you don't deserve to be playing video games, go back to colouring in.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I doubt I would be able to do the Library mission myself, I've hardly done any of Halo myself because co-op is much more fun.

:)
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
It's seriously not as hard as this guy would have you believe.
Sun 18/04/04 at 22:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's a genius level on co-op.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:22
Regular
"8==="
Back into corners when you're starting to get overwhelmed by the flood, use your grenades to clear large numbers of the humanoid ones.

Worry about the big ones first, the little ones only slightly dent your shield.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.