GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Definitive Xbox live personality list.[/"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 12:30
Regular
The Definitive Xbox live personality list.

This is a list to explain every personality on Xbox live. From the Geek to the cheater to the newbie.

Name: The Newbie/“n00b”/new guy
Can he/she take losing?: Not likely
Time online weekly?: 30 hours
Many friends?: Differs
Headset?: Usually
Age range?: Limitless.
Favourite Game?: Any new one.

We are all Newbies when we get a new game but these specific Newbies are cack all the time. For example on Project Gothem Racing 2 the Newbie is the one at the back, usually screaming and making yelping noises, and whenever he/she sees someone they drives right into them. He/she is usually booted from games and sometimes laughed at but the Newbie never takes any crap and uses with the old’ “At least I don’t play video-games all day” reply. Without Newbies Xbox live would be pretty useless, they bring joy to all casual gamers and brighten up a geeks day.

Quotes:
“OH MY GOD THAT DIDN’T JUST HAPPEN!”
“Stupid geeks”
“You’re a geek!”
“What do I press now?”

Example of newbie gamer tag: MasterCheif99091

Name: The Casual Gamer.
Can he/she take losing?: Every time
Time online weekly?: 5 hours
Many friends?: Also differs
Headset?: Yes.
Age range?: 15-25
Favourite Game?: Any real hyped ones.

These gamers are rare on live due to Xbox LIVE requiring some dedication, but they can be found and are the ones with the cool, deep, calm voices. They are usually laughing a lot rather then yelling like the newbie. They can be found on most old games and never really buy any new ones unless they are hugely hyped. These gamers never really play online that much and resort to playing offline games rather then online but when they do go on they’re not much different to the newbie but they know what they’re doing.

Quotes:
“Hahahahaha!"Nice!”
“That’s pretty funny!”
“I like pie”
“What you all up to?”

Example of Casual Gamer tag: ILikePieUK

Name: The a-hole/moron/retard/insert word of description etc.:
Can he/she take losing?: Never.
Time online weekly?: 60-80 hours.
Many friends?: None really, only the occasional school friend.
Headset?: How could they annoy people?
Age range?: 9-17
Favourite Game?: Mainly Counter strike.

These are the Jim carries of the Xbox live world. They are usually squealing or their mic is buzzing or they are just moving the mic around and making it rustle. They shoot their team mates then say that the person they shot, shot them first. They leave the game when losing, they never co-operate and never talk to anyone nicely e.g. “bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahahahaa! Bzzzzzzzzzzzz” An example of moronic behaviour: They sit in steel battalion chat room on LIVE and when players join, they curse at them saying they are new to this game. with no intention of starting the game, just sitting and chat. The retard has every new game that’s out and straight away goes on and looks for ways to annoy people.

Quotes:
“BBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”
“czzzzzzzzzzzkeerrr rrrrrtissshhhhhhhhh…..keeeeee eeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz...hahahahahaha”
“AHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Example of Moron ‘Tag: DJIROCK05

Name: The Veteran
Can he/she take losing?: Most of the time
Time online weekly?: 40-60 hours
Many friends?: Loads of work friends
Age range?: 30+
Favourite Game?: varies, usually old games, like mech assault. etc

This is the retro-person of the gaming world, usually American with a really deep voice. He grumbles about how games were so good in his day and how they’ve gone down hill and all this 3d malarkey is ruining the games community. He comments on how he never thought he’d see Sega producing on Nintendo etc. this kind of guy buys ALL remakes and almost all new games and plays them with his work colleagues most evenings he's not down the pub.

Quotes:
“In my day they were still inventing the wheel”
“This game is so bad, in my day they were so better”
“They should have never remade this”

Example of veteran ‘Tag: GUnits BigN ob

Name: The Geek
Can he/she take losing?: Never does lose anyway., really.
Time online weekly?: Hours? Nah. More like DAYS.
Many friends?: All clan friends
Headset?: Why of course. Don’t be silly.
Age range?: 15-19
Favourite Game?: All popular ones and anyone he is good at.

The Geek. The geek is one who slightly over plays games (understatement and a half) he/she’s on at days at a time, learning EVERY part of the map and every little tiny glitch he can find, think of him/her as a Robocop type player, he/she scans the levels then uses the data in battles. He/She plays all the time but when he’s/she’s not playing he/she is looking at maps of the levels and looking at the weaknesses of all the levels, where people spawn and where he/she can camp. He/She spends a lot of his time in clan matches with his/her other lifeless buddies. In appearance she’s/he's skinny, spotty and has glasses. The very stereo typical geek look.

Quotes:
“I PWNED YOU!!!”
“OWNAGE!!”
“HAHAHA *SNORT* I OWNED YOU SO MUCH HAHAHAHA!”

Example of veteran ‘Tag: HAXORSPIDERFACE

Name: The Female/girl/bird etc.
Can he/she take losing?: Yep.
Time online weekly?: Couple of hours a week.
Many friends?: Loads of school friends
Headset?: Yes, but why? Is beyond any of us.
Favourite Game?: Unknown

Females stay pretty damn quiet on LIVE and keep to them selves., with good reason too. Every time a girl enters a game and says hello/hey/etc. Some retard American hits on her. The female usually is pretty damn good at the games and just messes up sometimes cause she cant talk due to guys on the “prowl”. Females stick together well, when they find another girl they team up and use “girl power” and all that shiz-nit. There's not much really to say because they keep to them selves. More then likely there's websites out there for girls to join up to use the whole “VIVA LA RESISTANCE” etc.

Quotes:
“umm.. hi”
“*sniff*”
“*cough*”
“YEA WHATEVER, GIRLFRIEND!”

Example of Female ‘tag: PwettyFwowersAndWainbows04

Name: The American kid -_-'
Can he/she take losing?: Never really..
Time online weekly?: 40-70.
Many friends?: Other American kids.
Age range?: 7-12
Favourite Game?: Rainbow 6 3

This is probably the most annoying personality of the Xbox LIVE world with their high pitched, window breaking, earth shaking voices, they can piece off any person just by laughing/screaming/talking/breathing/living. But when they do piece someone off and they get into an argument, the F’s start to get a bit over used. surprisingly enough, by the American child. The swearing from this spawn of America is unbelievable. When the American brat wins he makes sure everyone knows and rubs the salt right into the wounded pride of any opponent, but when they LOOSE its another story, they go into silent mode and wait till they win to start talking again. On a personal note, if you see one of these brats shoot on sight and don’t hesitate.

Quotes:
“I PWNED YOU I SO BEAT YOU AND I WON I WON AND I WON. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
“You *bleep*in’ *bleep*er, I aughta *bleep*in smack you *bleep*ing silly you *bleep*in’ Doosh *bleep*in bag”
“………………..”

Example of Brat ‘Tag: JoeyRocksUS OF A

Name: Europeans
Can he/she take losing?: Not really
Time online weekly?: 40-50 hours
Many friends?: Other babbling friends
Headset?: Yes. (annoyingly)
Age range?: 10-30
Favourite Game?: Rainbow six 3 -_-’

The European or the Europeans in general, flood every server and start yelping there language down the mike. They never speak English EVER and they speak in a little group, like they’re plotting against us. The usual culprits are French, Germany and most of all….Dutch. When starting a game the never change the option to their native language they keep it as ‘English’ then get annoyed when we speak English. So First of they slip into the servers like poo onto brand new shoes, then they start screaming their language down the mic at the top of their lungs. Lovely.

Quotes:
“Het dom Engels dat Wij zullen veroveren hen een dag dan het Nederlandse zal regeren de wereld! ”
“My eeee...English is a leettle limited and I tray to spek but I am still learnig”

Example of European ‘Tag: EATMYFACE NL

Name: The UK’ers
Can he/she take losing?: Yep, pretty much.
Time online weekly?: 40+ hours
many friends?: I’d say yes.
Favourite Game?: Project Gothem 2

The UK’ers, apart from good friends, are probably the best out of the lot. Usually pretty funny and friendly. On most PGR 2 servers they are there up for a good game. They team up with other UK’ers when Americans join the server. They don’t laugh at others failure and don’t shout about their victories much. They can be annoying when you want some hard competition but that’s a tiny criticism (if it actually IS one) Gamers from the UK pretty much are the best to play with.

Quotes:
“Hey, everyone ready for a good game?”
“Great game”
“Can I add you to my friends list?”
“Unlucky mate, that was close”

Example of UK ‘Tag: ReadyTeddyUK

Name: The Cheater
Can he/she take losing?: Losing? What's that?
Time online weekly?: There's a place other then online? No way O_O
many friends?: Probably
Headset?: I’d say yes.
Favourite Game?: All ones that have been ripped apart.

The Asylum seekers of the Xbox LIVE world, these are the ones that ruin every game available. They are the ones who deserve to be shot by their mothers the second they came out of the cheating beach. Most likely beaten as a infant, this group of ‘tards grew up angry at humanity and has sworn revenge on all mankind but instead of bombing/chemical/candy floss warfare he/she results to the worst of the bunch….ready your selves….cheating on online video games…*gasps in the back* yes...I know….its crazy… but people do it. They went down to their little video game shop (not SR, cause SR wouldn’t allow it. Cause they rock. :P) and bought a action replay…..for online cheating…*more gasps*… they bring it home and straight away search the net for saves for…………. cheating online…*screams and gasps*….after much cheating they relax in knowing they have annoyed a few hundred people today….joy...luckily Xbox LIVE is pretty stubborn and wont give into cheating whatever they try...thank god...and bill gates :)

Quotes:
“Hey watch me!” *goes through wall*
“You cant hurt me”
“Go on, try and kill me”
“I am INVINCIBLE!!!”

Example of Cheating F**k Tards ‘Tag: HAXOR696969

Please note that the names have been taken out of these profiles to protect the innocent and the retarded. Any strong similarity to a relative or a friend is false and you are a moron for thinking I wrote this for you. I hope you enjoyed this, its been a Creepy-is-bored-presentation and I was your host…Creepy…thank you…thank you
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:30
Regular
The Definitive Xbox live personality list.

This is a list to explain every personality on Xbox live. From the Geek to the cheater to the newbie.

Name: The Newbie/“n00b”/new guy
Can he/she take losing?: Not likely
Time online weekly?: 30 hours
Many friends?: Differs
Headset?: Usually
Favourite Game?: Any new one.

We are all Newbies when we get a new game but these specific Newbies are cack all the time. For example on Project Gothem Racing 2 the Newbie is the one at the back, usually screaming and making yelping noises, and whenever he/she sees someone they drives right into them. He/she is usually booted from games and sometimes laughed at but the Newbie never takes any crap and uses with the old’ “At least I don’t play video-games all day” reply. Without Newbies Xbox live would be pretty useless, they bring joy to all casual gamers and brighten up a geeks day.

Quotes:
“OH MY GOD THAT DIDN’T JUST HAPPEN!”
“Stupid geeks”
“You’re a geek!”
“What do I press now?”

Example of newbie gamer tag: MasterCheif99091

Name: The Casual Gamer.
Can he/she take losing?: Every time
Time online weekly?: 5 hours
Many friends?: Also differs
Age range?: 15-25
Favourite Game?: Any real hyped ones.

These gamers are rare on live due to Xbox LIVE requiring some dedication, but they can be found and are the ones with the cool, deep, calm voices. They are usually laughing a lot rather then yelling like the newbie. They can be found on most old games and never really buy any new ones unless they are hugely hyped. These gamers never really play online that much and resort to playing offline games rather then online but when they do go on they’re not much different to the newbie but they know what they’re doing.

Quotes:
“Hahahahaha!"Nice!”
“That’s pretty funny!”
“I like pie”
“What you all up to?”

Example of Casual Gamer tag: ILikePieUK

Name: The a-hole/moron/retard/insert word of description etc.:
Can he/she take losing?: Never.
Time online weekly?: 60-80 hours.
Many friends?: None really, only the occasional school friend.
Headset?: How could they annoy people?
Age range?: 9-17
Favourite Game?: Mainly Counter strike.

These are the Jim carries of the Xbox live world. They are usually squealing or their mic is buzzing or they are just moving the mic around and making it rustle. They shoot their team mates then say that the person they shot, shot them first. They leave the game when losing, they never co-operate and never talk to anyone nicely e.g. “bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahahahaa! Bzzzzzzzzzzzz” An example of moronic behaviour: They sit in steel battalion chat room on LIVE and when players join, they curse at them saying they are new to this game. with no intention of starting the game, just sitting and chat. The retard has every new game that’s out and straight away goes on and looks for ways to annoy people.

Quotes:
“BBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”
“czzzzzzzzzzzkeerrr rrrrrtissshhhhhhhhh…..keeeeee eeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz...hahahahahaha”
“AHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Example of Moron ‘Tag: DJIROCK05

Name: The Veteran
Can he/she take losing?: Most of the time
Time online weekly?: 40-60 hours
Many friends?: Loads of work friends
Age range?: 30+
Favourite Game?: varies, usually old games, like mech assault. etc

This is the retro-person of the gaming world, usually American with a really deep voice. He grumbles about how games were so good in his day and how they’ve gone down hill and all this 3d malarkey is ruining the games community. He comments on how he never thought he’d see Sega producing on Nintendo etc. this kind of guy buys ALL remakes and almost all new games and plays them with his work colleagues most evenings he's not down the pub.

Quotes:
“In my day they were still inventing the wheel”
“This game is so bad, in my day they were so better”
“They should have never remade this”

Example of veteran ‘Tag: GUnits BigN ob

Name: The Geek
Can he/she take losing?: Never does lose anyway., really.
Time online weekly?: Hours? Nah. More like DAYS.
Many friends?: All clan friends
Headset?: Why of course. Don’t be silly.
Age range?: 15-19
Favourite Game?: All popular ones and anyone he is good at.

The Geek. The geek is one who slightly over plays games (understatement and a half) he/she’s on at days at a time, learning EVERY part of the map and every little tiny glitch he can find, think of him/her as a Robocop type player, he/she scans the levels then uses the data in battles. He/She plays all the time but when he’s/she’s not playing he/she is looking at maps of the levels and looking at the weaknesses of all the levels, where people spawn and where he/she can camp. He/She spends a lot of his time in clan matches with his/her other lifeless buddies. In appearance she’s/he's skinny, spotty and has glasses. The very stereo typical geek look.

Quotes:
“I PWNED YOU!!!”
“OWNAGE!!”
“HAHAHA *SNORT* I OWNED YOU SO MUCH HAHAHAHA!”

Example of veteran ‘Tag: HAXORSPIDERFACE

Name: The Female/girl/bird etc.
Can he/she take losing?: Yep.
Time online weekly?: Couple of hours a week.
Many friends?: Loads of school friends
Headset?: Yes, but why? Is beyond any of us.
Favourite Game?: Unknown

Females stay pretty damn quiet on LIVE and keep to them selves., with good reason too. Every time a girl enters a game and says hello/hey/etc. Some retard American hits on her. The female usually is pretty damn good at the games and just messes up sometimes cause she cant talk due to guys on the “prowl”. Females stick together well, when they find another girl they team up and use “girl power” and all that shiz-nit. There's not much really to say because they keep to them selves. More then likely there's websites out there for girls to join up to use the whole “VIVA LA RESISTANCE” etc.

Quotes:
“umm.. hi”
“*sniff*”
“*cough*”
“YEA WHATEVER, GIRLFRIEND!”

Example of Female ‘tag: PwettyFwowersAndWainbows04

Name: The American kid -_-'
Can he/she take losing?: Never really..
Time online weekly?: 40-70.
Many friends?: Other American kids.
Age range?: 7-12
Favourite Game?: Rainbow 6 3

This is probably the most annoying personality of the Xbox LIVE world with their high pitched, window breaking, earth shaking voices, they can piece off any person just by laughing/screaming/talking/breathing/living. But when they do piece someone off and they get into an argument, the F’s start to get a bit over used. surprisingly enough, by the American child. The swearing from this spawn of America is unbelievable. When the American brat wins he makes sure everyone knows and rubs the salt right into the wounded pride of any opponent, but when they LOOSE its another story, they go into silent mode and wait till they win to start talking again. On a personal note, if you see one of these brats shoot on sight and don’t hesitate.

Quotes:
“I PWNED YOU I SO BEAT YOU AND I WON I WON AND I WON. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
“You *bleep*in’ *bleep*er, I aughta *bleep*in smack you *bleep*ing silly you *bleep*in’ Doosh *bleep*in bag”
“………………..”

Example of Brat ‘Tag: JoeyRocksUS OF A

Name: Europeans
Can he/she take losing?: Not really
Time online weekly?: 40-50 hours
Many friends?: Other babbling friends
Headset?: Yes. (annoyingly)
Age range?: 10-30
Favourite Game?: Rainbow six 3 -_-’

The European or the Europeans in general, flood every server and start yelping there language down the mike. They never speak English EVER and they speak in a little group, like they’re plotting against us. The usual culprits are French, Germany and most of all….Dutch. When starting a game the never change the option to their native language they keep it as ‘English’ then get annoyed when we speak English. So First of they slip into the servers like poo onto brand new shoes, then they start screaming their language down the mic at the top of their lungs. Lovely.

Quotes:
“Het dom Engels dat Wij zullen veroveren hen een dag dan het Nederlandse zal regeren de wereld! ”
“My eeee...English is a leettle limited and I tray to spek but I am still learnig”

Example of European ‘Tag: EATMYFACE NL

Name: The UK’ers
Can he/she take losing?: Yep, pretty much.
Time online weekly?: 40+ hours
many friends?: I’d say yes.
Favourite Game?: Project Gothem 2

The UK’ers, apart from good friends, are probably the best out of the lot. Usually pretty funny and friendly. On most PGR 2 servers they are there up for a good game. They team up with other UK’ers when Americans join the server. They don’t laugh at others failure and don’t shout about their victories much. They can be annoying when you want some hard competition but that’s a tiny criticism (if it actually IS one) Gamers from the UK pretty much are the best to play with.

Quotes:
“Hey, everyone ready for a good game?”
“Great game”
“Can I add you to my friends list?”
“Unlucky mate, that was close”

Example of UK ‘Tag: ReadyTeddyUK

Name: The Cheater
Can he/she take losing?: Losing? What's that?
Time online weekly?: There's a place other then online? No way O_O
many friends?: Probably
Headset?: I’d say yes.
Favourite Game?: All ones that have been ripped apart.

The Asylum seekers of the Xbox LIVE world, these are the ones that ruin every game available. They are the ones who deserve to be shot by their mothers the second they came out of the cheating beach. Most likely beaten as a infant, this group of ‘tards grew up angry at humanity and has sworn revenge on all mankind but instead of bombing/chemical/candy floss warfare he/she results to the worst of the bunch….ready your selves….cheating on online video games…*gasps in the back* yes...I know….its crazy… but people do it. They went down to their little video game shop (not SR, cause SR wouldn’t allow it. Cause they rock. :P) and bought a action replay…..for online cheating…*more gasps*… they bring it home and straight away search the net for saves for…………. cheating online…*screams and gasps*….after much cheating they relax in knowing they have annoyed a few hundred people today….joy...luckily Xbox LIVE is pretty stubborn and wont give into cheating whatever they try...thank god...and bill gates :)

Quotes:
“Hey watch me!” *goes through wall*
“You cant hurt me”
“Go on, try and kill me”
“I am INVINCIBLE!!!”

Example of Cheating F**k Tards ‘Tag: HAXOR696969

Please note that the names have been taken out of these profiles to protect the innocent and the retarded. Any strong similarity to a relative or a friend is false and you are a moron for thinking I wrote this for you. I hope you enjoyed this, its been a Creepy-is-bored-presentation and I was your host…Creepy…thank you…thank you
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:47
Regular
Entertaining stuff ;-)
Mon 19/04/04 at 12:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Josh- says:
"creepy smells"
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Skim read it.

I wonder which category i fall into..

Hmmm.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
I found this most amusing. And it's all true. Which is a pity, as the kind of people Xbox Live subjects us to sometimes makes me want to throw myself into a furnace.
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:18
Regular
Pah, seen it all before.

:P
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Pah, seen it all before.
>
>
> :P

SCRUB MY POOP DECK! *snap* :^)
Mon 19/04/04 at 13:27
Regular
I guess that's your new killing-phrase of choice?

You better be on Live from 2:30 - I need a decent SC game...
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:27
Regular
"8==="
GAD here please.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Boosh! Checkmate!"
Hilarious :D

Note: Creepy fits into catagory 3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.