GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA question....urgent"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/07/01 at 15:41
Regular
okay i'm in hong kong at the mo8 doing work experience....(so what you may be asking) and i've seen gameboy advances around the place for like 55 quid (this is official stuff- it's just that britain rips us poor people off). well i really want one but i want to know whether the games you get matter what region you are in....like with playstations and stuff...i'm guessing not because but i just wanna make sure
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:23
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
thanks , ive heard that on the jap version there is an option in the menu for the full english version !!
Wed 25/07/01 at 13:39
Regular
"accidental superher"
it probably could be found cheaper cos the shop i went to was quite expensive....also note that this was a copy found in hong kong not in japan....dunno whether japan sells the english version of chu chu...definitely jap version though
Wed 25/07/01 at 10:40
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cheers beanz , i hope my dads mate will spend 24 quid coz my dad only gave him 20 !! gulp ! but then again , someone else that i know said that there cousin lives there and got 1for 15 quid so who knows ?
Wed 25/07/01 at 02:44
Regular
"accidental superher"
i think i will get tony hawks 2 next...and then possibly the jap version of gt advance because doesn't the us and english version use the annoying password system??
Tue 24/07/01 at 19:43
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
My GBA is from Hong Kong and it has worked fine with Japaneese and UK GBA games and US and UK GBC titles.

Best games at the moment on the GBA are Tony Hawk and Kuru Kuru Kuruini. Mario Advance is good, but over a bit too quickly for my liking. F Zero is worth a look and while I bought Castlevania I've played it for a grand total of about five minutes... so can't really give an opinion on it!
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
i mean games
Tue 24/07/01 at 16:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
oh what game do you recommend i get...
Tue 24/07/01 at 12:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
btw means by the way
yeah i got a gba today...and i also looked for chu chu rocket whoever was interested and i saw an ENGLISH copy of it which was going for 24 quid (mind you i bet you i could find it cheaper).

i was thinking of getting final fight, mario kart, super mario but they were all in jap so i just settled for an englsih version of rayman...

i'll get some more games later
Tue 24/07/01 at 09:31
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
what does btw mean ?
Tue 24/07/01 at 09:30
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok, thanks any way , mario kart for twenty quid !!! ive seen importers selling it for 40+ and on ebay , they are going for 40+ aswell , hey beanz , why dont you buy a few copies of it , go onto ebay , and sell them !!! you could triple your profits !!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.