GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decision time...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 17:00
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i currently have enough money to buy any game i want.
any suggestions on what game i should get?
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:00
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i currently have enough money to buy any game i want.
any suggestions on what game i should get?
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
THUG definatly

tell us what you've already got and what genre you like
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:07
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i,ve got a Ps2.
i basically like everything.
what is THUG all about?
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Squall wrote:
> i,ve got a Ps2.

I mean what games

> i basically like everything.

What of the most have you got(e.g sports, shoot em' up you get the idea)

> what is THUG all about?

THUG stands for Tony Hawks Underground, it is all about creating a skater and makint them a star in some huge levels

try looking at reviews and its website
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:12
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i,ve got everything.
like one of each genre.
i,ve got tony hawks.
just say a few games that you like or are hoping to get
to give me some idea.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:41
Regular
I suggest you get Beyond Good And Evil.

I am truely cheesed off by the fact that PS2 owners don't have a clue about a good game when it comes along, and that they will buy the endless trumpeted nonsense that anyone tells them to buy.

So, don't listen to me, do some research for yourself, and head down to game where Reward Card holders can buy Beyond Good and Evil for only £12.99, that's all I payed for it anyway.

So, if you aren't very good at researching games for yourself, then [URL]http://ps2.ign.com/objects/481/481958.html?ui=gamefinder[/URL]

Too many "casual" gamers didn't buy into the Ubisoft lineup last year and missed out on classics like XIII, Prince Of Persia, and this, a travesty and the very reason we are given the same crappy Tomb Raider clones every year.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:46
Regular
Exactly. It's not even hard to research - go to a game site and type in the name of a game. Still, judging by those that lurk on the official PS2 forums, it's to be expected.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:51
Regular
Any game on the PS2?

Deus Ex, Ico, Rez, Pro Evolution Soccer 3 and Jak & Daxter are a few of my favourites.
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm currently enjoying playing through '.hack infection'. It's an RPG and probably won't be everyones cup of tea as it only got 58% in PSM2 but if you like RPG's then you may well enjoy it. Other games I would recommend are Burnout 2, Prince of Persia and PES3.
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
these are the ones i am looking at:

Pro Evo 3
Mafia
Ssx3
Beyond good and evil(inspired by bonus)
Dynasty warriors 4.

What do you guys think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.