GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Foreign Games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/07/01 at 12:14
Regular
I want to know why games in say, Spain are still in english. I bought Mario Advance for the GBA in SpaIN, AND I´M still here, and it is all in english. Lucky i live in england. Just to prove i´m in spain here is a dodgy letter. Ñ. Strange.
Sun 22/07/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I want to know why games in say, Spain are still in english. I bought Mario Advance for the GBA in SpaIN, AND I´M still here, and it is all in english. Lucky i live in england. Just to prove i´m in spain here is a dodgy letter. Ñ. Strange.
Tue 24/07/01 at 20:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
David Jacobs wrote:
> I want to know why games in say, Spain are still in english. I
> bought Mario Advance for the GBA in SpaIN, AND I´M still here,
> and it is all in english. Lucky i live in england. Just to prove
> i´m in spain here is a dodgy letter. Ñ. Strange.

Games aren't released here until they have been translated in every language in Europe. Several games are like it. Sin and Punishment in the N64 is only released in Japan, but it is completely English except for the main menu.
Wed 25/07/01 at 00:31
Regular
yeah the same game is released all over europe so it will always have the enlgish and the main europeon languages.
Wed 25/07/01 at 10:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
That's right.

I really hate the way Sin and Punishment is only available in Japan. I've been waiting for it for ages and then it doesn't get released over here. And the talking and stuff is all in English anyway so why not?
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:46
Regular
Nice strange letter David.
Sun 30/09/01 at 19:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have a cunning idea to stop the time delay due to translation, you simply get everyone else to talk in english ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.