GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo miss out, again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Underbean"
why are nintendo always the last to get multi format games or not get them at all, take gta 3 for example, first its on pc and ps2 then it goes to x box and is now on gba, and manhunt, its on ps2 then pc and xbox, i mean we dont even get pop idol, whats the deal? im fed up, true crime is pretty crap and vice city needs to come to GC, maybe san andreas, or maybe not ):
Thu 29/04/04 at 22:07
Regular
It's the way you play with your mates. I've never played like that before.

I really enjoy something so fresh.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Underbean"
yeh ffcc is great, its not rubbish i love it.
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:40
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Cube Wars looks pretty much confirmed - Nintendo have new friends in
> Kuju - that UK developer that looks to be working on this title. Are
> Ninty looking for a UK developer replacement for Rare?

1: I'd much rather see Retro expanded.

2: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is a fantastic game, a pureley energetic family game which I have enjoyed immensley. Expensive but Good.

3: Guilty Wing was made up by a mock make up of a page that appeared on the internet.
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> FFCC was a big let down. If these rumors going round that another FF
> is gonna be made on the GC then it better be a good one. I love FF
> games, but FFCC was probably the worst game I've ever played!

Glad someone agrees with me. And they're not rumours.. the title "Final Fantasy: Guilty Wing" has been announced, in Famitsu I think, or Nintendo Dream.. although no details yet. Maybe E3..?

Haven't seen you around before, nice to see a newbie who can spell. :) Welcome to the forums.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:38
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
FFCC was a big let down. If these rumors going round that another FF is gonna be made on the GC then it better be a good one. I love FF games, but FFCC was probably the worst game I've ever played!

P.S.

Oh by the way the less the Cube see's of Manhunt the better. I sold it about 2 weeks after I bought it cause it was that bad. Think yourself lucky for this.
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
chatterbox wrote:
> nintendo need to get more friendly with the people who made ffcc,
> square soft i think, the graphics are gr8 and the game is bling.

The game is a load of balls - beautiful looking balls, but balls none the less - unless you have two or three RPG loving mates round to play with you all the time.

Edit: Oh and they all have to own GBAs. And link cables.
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Underbean"
nintendo need to get more friendly with the people who made ffcc, square soft i think, the graphics are gr8 and the game is bling.
Thu 22/04/04 at 15:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cube Wars looks pretty much confirmed - Nintendo have new friends in Kuju - that UK developer that looks to be working on this title. Are Ninty looking for a UK developer replacement for Rare?
Thu 22/04/04 at 12:38
Regular
Nintendo only REALLY NEED Nintendo as that's the only software that sells.

But they need third parties to keep the sales of the Cube going.
Thu 22/04/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It is a shame when you look through release lists and seen numerous multi-format games not arriving on the Cube. Never mind, we'll just have to settle for the best exclusives rather than the multi-format stuff (which is mostly rubbish anyway).

Resident Evil 4 anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.