GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/07/01 at 00:45
Regular
As you may have noticed, I have recently been Missing In Action. This is because I have been very busy web designing, hanging around with my gf and generally getting very drunk. *Note to self: Never swig vodka in large mouthfuls and then spin round* god my head hurts.

Anyway, I hope to start posting more cause I only need 40 something and 6 days to become a regular!!! Whupee. How's stick doin by the way? Not seen you for a while mate.
Sun 22/07/01 at 00:45
Regular
"How Handy."
As you may have noticed, I have recently been Missing In Action. This is because I have been very busy web designing, hanging around with my gf and generally getting very drunk. *Note to self: Never swig vodka in large mouthfuls and then spin round* god my head hurts.

Anyway, I hope to start posting more cause I only need 40 something and 6 days to become a regular!!! Whupee. How's stick doin by the way? Not seen you for a while mate.
Sun 22/07/01 at 00:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That reminds me, how did that site go?
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:00
Regular
"How Handy."
hmmm, kinda give up on the original idea, now the page just opens in the popup window. Don't suppose you know the script to window maximise when you click the link?

Thanx Robin,

Andi
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
According to my JS reference, you can't actually maximise it but it is possible to make it fill the whole screen. I wouldn't recommend it though.
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:06
Regular
"How Handy."
hmmmm, thanx anyway. just the page looks kinda daft in that little popup window.
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It differs between PCs. It's all down to default window size and everyone has their own. Whatever it is, it suits them.

If it's that image, though, you could se it so it pops up at just the right size for the image.
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:14
Regular
"How Handy."
yeah, I personally use 1024x768 and the site looks totally different on Phil, the client's computer. I think the only thing would be to make the screen go to about 600x400 and then people can maximise it if they want.
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Most people use 800x600, and you really should work at that res.
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:19
Regular
"How Handy."
yeah, i usually do, but i changed it a while ago to play some game that wouldn't work and could never quite be bothered to change back.
Sun 22/07/01 at 01:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well, you should.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.