GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deathclock"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 16:56
Regular
i have found an amusing site on the internet. Its called deathclock.com and will tell you when you will die. It is strang then that if you put in you details as an optimist the change it to pessamist you seem to live longer or die sooner. It is of corse done using average life expectancy but i am still unable to work out why it even exists. I mean they sell deathclock tee shirts. By the way put in a birthdate of somthing like 1907 or 2004.
Sat 21/07/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i have found an amusing site on the internet. Its called deathclock.com and will tell you when you will die. It is strang then that if you put in you details as an optimist the change it to pessamist you seem to live longer or die sooner. It is of corse done using average life expectancy but i am still unable to work out why it even exists. I mean they sell deathclock tee shirts. By the way put in a birthdate of somthing like 1907 or 2004.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:00
I don't think that i dare use something like that, even though there is no way it can be accurate.

Did you put your actual date of birth in, if so was the answer it gave you believable.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:06
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Stick474 wrote:
> I don't think that i dare use something like that, even though there
> is no way it can be accurate.

Did you put your actual date of
> birth in, if so was the answer it gave you believable.

Yeah, I've been on a few sites like that and they are a bunch of donkey b*lls.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:06
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
yeah

aparently i will die in 2048!!!!!!!!!
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:07
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i know. Its just a laugh
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:09
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
According the Final Destination DVD, I have 7 years to live.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
nasty
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:12
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
semajal wrote:
> nasty

It looks like I'll have to cheat death.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:14
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i did find a good online version of battleships but cant remember the site
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:14
shaneo wrote:

It looks like I'll have to cheat
> death.

Yeah but according to the final destination film if you cheat death then it circles back round for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.