GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game help......."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 19:06
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I would really like it if someone stickied this thread or a similar one to this forum.

If you come on to this site looking for help with a game, please, please, go to this address:

Gamefaqs

That is all.
Tue 16/01/07 at 20:41
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I was going to get around to changing that, but I like Shanty Claws, so I'll keep it for awhile.

Wait, so that means no one knew it was me?
Tue 16/01/07 at 19:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah right
Tue 16/01/07 at 19:16
Regular
It's Snake12, he hasnt got round to changing his name back after he adopted a more festive one over Christmas =)
Tue 16/01/07 at 19:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Firstly i was just correcting a staffie, which i enjoy, especially when it's the GAD one
Secondly, do i know you?
Tue 16/01/07 at 18:57
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Oh my God.
Wait, wait, let me just verify this.
Did you just agree with me Kawada? I actually did something right in Kawada-world? Its like Christmas all over again.
*Sniff*
I'm so happy.....(I feel like J.D from Scrubs now.)
Tue 16/01/07 at 01:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Vexxxed wrote:
> In that case don't answer posts that do annoy you, ignore it or
> tell them to look somewhere, even if it is gamefaqs or our own
> sections ;)

That's what he is doing with this thread
Tue 16/01/07 at 00:22
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Shanty Claws wrote:

> And, in reasoning, all of us don't carry around all the hints
> for that game or that level, and really when they ask we either
> know by luck, or we do that leg/finger work for them to go to
> Gamefaqs.
>
> Also, very few cases that came on here saw that we weren't your
> average, Lol-ing txt tlking forum, and went away after they got
> the answers.
>
> Again, all good points Garin, but you're far more helpful than
> me, and I just can't be bothered doing that for someone.
>

In that case don't answer posts that do annoy you, ignore it or tell them to look somewhere, even if it is gamefaqs or our own sections ;)
Sun 14/01/07 at 19:17
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
True Garin, all good points, but with something like this no one can "win".

And, yes, I was wrong with the Morrowind thread, I shouldn't have told him to go away, but you can find everything on gGmefaqs to do with any game, and since theres a walkthrough for them all, that shouldn't be there.
But, I'll admit, you did go to all the trouble of using Google to find that map, or something. (Which, by the way, if that lad had any sense would have done himself.)

And, slightly off topic, what is really bugging me was all the Runescape cheat threads. Those were the most annoying.

And, in reasoning, all of us don't carry around all the hints for that game or that level, and really when they ask we either know by luck, or we do that leg/finger work for them to go to Gamefaqs.

Also, very few cases that came on here saw that we weren't your average, Lol-ing txt tlking forum, and went away after they got the answers.

Again, all good points Garin, but you're far more helpful than me, and I just can't be bothered doing that for someone.

Sorry Alfonse, but you can see how I made the mistake, yeah?

And Chr1s, if you can somehow find something that isn't in the database, please show it to me. Now not off of some old game from eons ago, a fairly knew one.
Sun 14/01/07 at 18:54
Regular
Well how about a real game help thread where they can come and ask for help and not clutter up this forum at the same time?
Sun 14/01/07 at 18:32
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Garin is right. The database won't necessarily always have what you're looking for.

There's no need to be rude to people because they've asked for help, so don't do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.