GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast for £20 and GBA for £15 come on my old son!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 11:29
Regular
Ive heard theres a web site ir place you can get the basic DC package with no games brand new for £20,if ne one nos where this is leave a message here or email me at [email protected],and the second part to my message is there ne one who is already bored of thei GBA and wants to sell if for £15-£20? Well if you do the same email address please.Cheers.
MrMatrix
Sun 22/07/01 at 10:32
Regular
"Bah"
Thanks for your answers ppl,it ws on digitiser where i saw it but i couldnt remember where he got it from,as for SILK as other ppl have pointed out there is no harm in asking,as someone out there may be interested.
Sun 22/07/01 at 08:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Someone on Digi said (in the letters section) that they got a DC and a load of games, brand new from Virigin megastores real dirt cheap (I can't remember exactly, something like £60)
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:36
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
yes... someone said that DCs were £20 on digitiser... infact it was £120! with a couple of games or something

NiGHTS!
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
slik, leave the guy alone. In my books, there no harm in asking and you'll never find out the answer unless you do.

Do you see?
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:57
Regular
"DS..."
are you insane! do you honestly think that ANYONE is ACTUALLY going to SELL THEIR GBA to you for £15-£20! i mean come on, they cost between £80-£90 brand new! if your going to be serious the least your going to be able to buy a second hand GBA for is £70-£75 being realistic, and seeing as there has been virtually ZERO complaints about the GBA or the games, i seriously doubt your chances of you actually being able to get hold of one second hand! I for one am very, very pleased with my GBA as i have got mario advance with it and have just bought f-zero yesterday! having said that if you REALLY wan't a CHEAP GBA, try going on to YAHOO.CO.UK/AUCTIONS and type in GBA and you may be pleasantly surprised, then again you may not but check it out anyways, i hope iv'e been of some help despite my comments, but there you go, if you go to the place which iv'e suggested you may or may not find something, i leave it up to you...
slik !_!
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Bah"
Ive heard theres a web site ir place you can get the basic DC package with no games brand new for £20,if ne one nos where this is leave a message here or email me at [email protected],and the second part to my message is there ne one who is already bored of thei GBA and wants to sell if for £15-£20? Well if you do the same email address please.Cheers.
MrMatrix

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.