GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape (cheats n hacks)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Sat 13/01/07 at 14:45
Regular
i no a money cheat if u wanna here it then reply sayin yes
Thu 17/07/08 at 03:51
Regular
i have an idea how bout i give ya my address email phone number and my credit card so u can stalk me and i will get shot. by the way: i was being sarcastic!!!!!! now will someone delete this thread!!!
Thu 17/07/08 at 03:29
Regular
nobody say there password! its just a scam and then u will lose ur acc. there are realy no codes 2 runescape trust me ive went to over 3o websites and all they ever say is:kill chickens and sell feathers, it stinks!!!!!!! :(
Sun 29/06/08 at 16:45
Regular
Dear God, it's never ending. Isn't there any other forum sites you can do this on?
Sat 28/06/08 at 18:47
Regular
um yeh so i have bought a hack system and like hacked the hack system so i can use it without me paying monthly so um if anyone wants me to get them a certain amount of items or gp on runescape the please feel free to send your runescape username and password to me here is my email [email protected]

P.S my computer is quite weird and has a system for emails so lay your email out like this

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.