GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! TONY!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 20:09
Regular
Today I got GT3 for PS2, AND IT ISN'T WORKING!!!

I ordered it of here, so is there any chance of a replacement?? I am DESPERATE to play this game and it's so ANNOYING!!

I'm not blaming you, it's just the CD is very scratched. I don't know whether it had a bump in the PS2 or something, or whether it came like that-it just isn't working.

Please can I have a replacement??

Thanks, Ant.
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:26
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
*Ant speeds off with his Dad in the new Vaxhaull Astra...*

Brrrrrrrrrrrummmmm!

^_^
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...yes, I live close to an SR shop-and I have the confirmation slip!

They'll definitely replace it?? Okay, thanks.
Sat 21/07/01 at 02:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
wonderwomble wrote:
> That is lame Grix,. It wasn't irony... don't have a go at me just
> becuase you don't know me. Are you going through a time of hormonal
> inbalance?

ROFL!!! The newbie bites back!
We've just found a prime candidate for the next notable here. Well done wonderwomble: speak your mind, don't hold back, keep it clean and you'll have your name in gold in no time :-)

Welcome to the forums.
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Game: Do you really know they will be great?
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well, all I can say is I haven't rgretted for a minute saving up and buying my PS2. Maybe you're different, who knows.
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:18
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The way I see it, is that all the new launch games for the Gamecube will be 90%+ ers...

PIKMIN - Yes
Luigi - Yes
SSB: Melee - Definitely
Wave Race - Yes
Starfox - Without a doubt
Star Wars - DEFINITELY!
Monkey Ball - Most probably, purely because of graphics and gameplay...

There are others but they're not new i.e Crazy Taxi, Baseball, etc...

Game
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:16
Well, I don't have the money or energy any more. I was tempted to buy Crazy Taxi 2, but then thought why? This gaming thing is going backwards - re releasing the Saturn won't shock me.
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well GT3 was originally supposed to be a pretty version of GT2 anyway, so I think they'll do something special with GT4.

Granted Dan, but the DC has been around for much longer and the next few months of the PS2 are really shaping up.

Buying a PS2 just for GT3 is a crime, buy one for the other 15 or so great games. It may not be a huge selection, but they're all great and why would you want any more than that?
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:12
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I bet you any money that there will be a ground breaking racer on the X-Box. The two things the X-Box will be best for will be FPS's and Racers... once companies know the ins and outs of the X-box, and how exactly it programs and works, they'll be able to take advantage of it like Rare have the Nintendo 64 and Konami have the PS1 + 2.
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:08
Unfortunately I can think of many more DC games, thus sorry Sony - I gave you a chance, but you blew it.

Do we REALLY want them to roll on GT4?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.