GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone stuck on Jak 2?I can help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak 2: renegade'.
Sat 24/04/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
This thread is for anyone who is stuck on Jak 2,'cos I know some parts of the game are quite hard so I am here to help you out,for I am the expert.So if you are in a sticky situation in Jak 2,just ask me and I'll see what I can do.
Wed 16/06/10 at 00:56
Regular
"looking around"
i am stuck on that weapons factory bit how do you pass it??
Tue 13/04/10 at 21:28
Grandprix wrote:
> Maybe this page will help. Lots of walkthroughs if you
> Click
> Here

Thanks! It really did help and I am now way past the bit I was stuck on! Thanks a bunch!
Mon 12/04/10 at 14:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Maybe this page will help. Lots of walkthroughs if you Click Here
Mon 12/04/10 at 13:42
Hi, yeah, I am stuck (to all you pigs who think it's impossible to get stuck on this game, well it's not, people can get stuck on it) I am stuck on the part where you go to the water slums and get the part of the amulet from the lurker, then all these krimson guards start attacking you and they have these huge hover cars with guns on them, but they got eventually. I have tried everything i can think of!! please help me!
Mon 26/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
"??????"
Now now, no need to post the lot to boost your Word Count...

Besides, the game is too easy for anyone to become seriously stuck, so as you would so immaturely put it - Duuuuuuhhhhhhh.
Sun 25/04/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Jakxter wrote:
> Galacticdramon wrote:
> *laughs*
>
> Why would anyone be stuck on Jak II? Isn't it too easy to get stuck
> on, apart from a couple of tricky bits?
>
> Exactly,this is the thread for people who are stuck on those tricky
> bits,Duuuhhh!

Duuuuuhhhhhhh!!
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:42
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Can't we just let this thread die?
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> *laughs*
>
> Why would anyone be stuck on Jak II? Isn't it too easy to get stuck
> on, apart from a couple of tricky bits?

Exactly,this is the thread for people who are stuck on those tricky bits,Duuuhhh!
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
"??????"
*laughs*

Why would anyone be stuck on Jak II? Isn't it too easy to get stuck on, apart from a couple of tricky bits?
Sat 24/04/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
This thread is for anyone who is stuck on Jak 2,'cos I know some parts of the game are quite hard so I am here to help you out,for I am the expert.So if you are in a sticky situation in Jak 2,just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.