GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tonight's movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 18:29
Regular
So Crazy Taxi is gona be a hollywood film but a guy named Luc Besson had a similar idea a while ago and wrote a screenplay for it. The film is about a pizza delivery boy who is amzingly fast and tries to break his record every time on his scooter, He then gets a job as a taxi driver and pretty much does the same thing.

The film is called taxi and has some pretty nice stunts in and isn't that bad but just don't espect to much out of it.

Luc Besson (fifth element,Leon) didn't direct this and it might of been brilliant if he did.

The film is on channel 4 tonight and is worth watching if you've got some time to spare.
Sat 21/07/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I've had Taxi on DVD for ages... I'll get round to actually watching it one day...
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:25
Regular
Ö=ResŒvilfan=Ö wrote:
> we used to have digital tv and apart from e4,filmfour and pay per
> view
it's just tommorow's rubbish today.

What! I would do anything, to have digital, tons of movies on every night, that's my dream come true!
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:40
Regular
"Back For Good"
we used to have digital tv and apart from e4,filmfour and pay per view
it's just tommorow's rubbish today.
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:57
Regular
"WWJD"
thats so people are surprised when a good movies on and will watch it deffently because theres not much on, but ive got Sky Digital so it doesn't really matter anything that goes on normal tv will have allready been on Sky tv so it doesn't matter
Sat 21/07/01 at 09:15
Regular
Why is it that channel 4 only show a good movie every so often?
Sat 21/07/01 at 09:03
Regular
Sounds good, I think I'll watch it tonight then !
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:49
Regular
"WWJD"
what happens?
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
it's fair old now but i can't remember seeing this at the cinemas, the sequel is out soon though.

oh by the way it has the dumbest last 30 seconds of a film that i've ever seen but that aside it aint bad.
Fri 20/07/01 at 22:19
Regular
"WWJD"
whens it on? i wont to watch it, has it been out for a while has it been @ the cinemas or just went in to the tv straight away
Fri 20/07/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
All I got is time!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.