GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please choose your character"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 15:51
Regular
I dont know if this has been done before, but since it hasn't been done recently i will do it anyway. If you could be a videogame character for a day (or even forever) who would you choose? and why?

I will start:

I would like to be super mario so that i could ride around on Yoshi, and then get stuck into Peaches tasty cake.
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont know if this has been done before, but since it hasn't been done recently i will do it anyway. If you could be a videogame character for a day (or even forever) who would you choose? and why?

I will start:

I would like to be super mario so that i could ride around on Yoshi, and then get stuck into Peaches tasty cake.
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My ape in Black and White, because all he does is eat, sleep and throw his crap at kids.
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
Either that bloke from Mat Hoffmans (Kevin Anderson I think), One of the Excitebike riders (Ooer!) or Mario.
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
cookie monster wrote:
I will start:

I would like to be super mario so that i
> could ride around on Yoshi, and then get stuck into Peaches tasty
> cake.

Also it would be great excuse to eat those magic 'shrooms that are in all of his games.
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:22
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The swearing, drinking squirrel who has a bad fur day who I can't remember the name of!
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:22
I would like to be Lara Croft so that i had a decent excuse to stand looking in the mirror all day.
Fri 20/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
I would be Mario livin' it up on a one way holiday.......airline
Fri 20/07/01 at 19:15
Regular
What do you want to bet that SonicRav says Sonic?!

Anyway I would have to be Homer Simpson....Doh!
Fri 20/07/01 at 19:16
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sonic

Sonic
Fri 20/07/01 at 19:17
Regular
LOL ..... No I really am Laughing here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.