GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dragon Quest (Sword) TV Game FOR SALE! Very Fun...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
This is such a cool item i thought i post a new topic for it!

(As seen in Nintendo Official Magazine issue 136 JAN 2004! recieved score of 4/5)

Kenshin Dragon Quest: Yomigaerishi Densetsu no Ken from Square-Enix is a TV game set that connects directly to your TV set, which means no additional hardware is required. The set includes the console and further a wireless sword that reacts on motion sensors. While evil monsters and other creatures appear on the screen, you will fight through the 3D environment by moving your sword in front of your TV.

If you love the PS2 'Eye Toy' you'll love this! It's in Japanese, but it's very easy to understand what your doing. SUPERB condition boxed, hardly been used!

ONLY WORKS when TV has 3 coloured component plugs (Red, White and Yellow) so you need a SCART, only buy if you've got a TV you've bought in the last three or so years, to be on the safe side! DOES work on portables.

Yours for a small price of just £30! Quite expensive to import! Great collectable item,

Please email [email protected] usual buying details apply. Postal orders (not crossed) and cheques accepted (please allow 7+ days to clear) I do not send out item until i have recieved payment, however i will pay for first-class postage, for quicker delivery use postal orders!
Sat 24/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well it's cheaper then Lik-Sang and Play-Asia and the prices there are without shipping, you only pay £30 that's it, as i pay for the first-class postage. It's also looks BRAND NEW so it's worth the price.

I'm selling it because i need the money to buy something else. I still think it's a rather nifty gadget though! :)

All my stuff is what i collected over the last few months really. I buy most of my Import Games etc.. from Play-Asia.

Offers welcome....
Sat 24/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
Oh, and small price of £30? [URL]http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=11&products_id=3557&[/URL]
Sat 24/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
It looks so very tacky and bad :-D
Sat 24/04/04 at 19:07
Regular
Where do you get all this stuff from?
Sat 24/04/04 at 19:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Sounds interesting, but if it is so incredible then why are you selling it? Eh?
Sat 24/04/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
This is such a cool item i thought i post a new topic for it!

(As seen in Nintendo Official Magazine issue 136 JAN 2004! recieved score of 4/5)

Kenshin Dragon Quest: Yomigaerishi Densetsu no Ken from Square-Enix is a TV game set that connects directly to your TV set, which means no additional hardware is required. The set includes the console and further a wireless sword that reacts on motion sensors. While evil monsters and other creatures appear on the screen, you will fight through the 3D environment by moving your sword in front of your TV.

If you love the PS2 'Eye Toy' you'll love this! It's in Japanese, but it's very easy to understand what your doing. SUPERB condition boxed, hardly been used!

ONLY WORKS when TV has 3 coloured component plugs (Red, White and Yellow) so you need a SCART, only buy if you've got a TV you've bought in the last three or so years, to be on the safe side! DOES work on portables.

Yours for a small price of just £30! Quite expensive to import! Great collectable item,

Please email [email protected] usual buying details apply. Postal orders (not crossed) and cheques accepted (please allow 7+ days to clear) I do not send out item until i have recieved payment, however i will pay for first-class postage, for quicker delivery use postal orders!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.