GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Fans......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/04 at 18:31
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Yes this is an old question.
What is your favourite storyline?
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:27
Regular
"~DPG~"
Final Fantasy 7 is the best, but i have completeted it once, a while ago. I recently bought a brand new copy of FF7 and 8. But as i progress through FF7, i realised the storyline is a bit mixed up. There are loads of great stories through the game, not just one.

Thats why each character feels real, because you have learnt about their background... Oh what a beautiful game. I'm off to play it now...
Mon 07/06/04 at 23:01
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
After watching that again last night. I could see the plot for X. I love the lionheart at the end.
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:08
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
I like FF8 and FF4 best. Anybody watch Final Fantasy the Spirits Within yesterday? i love that film
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's dynamite Lou Role, you'll love it.
if not then you're clearly mad :)
Wed 02/06/04 at 21:44
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Please tell me what you think of it.
Wed 02/06/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I bought FF7 and 8 today, I've played through FF8 before but I haven't played FF7. Now I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about.

:)
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'd love to be able to play FF7 again, but, after I got bored of its poorness back in 97 or whatever, I sold it.

You see, back then, I wasn't the taseful game player i| am today. Mt favourite game was Player Manager 98, for instance.

I'd love to see how i played it today, now i've got 'taste'
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:34
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Squall wrote:
> I personally like ff8's storyline.
> That you don't know whos Squall's parents are.
> I like ff7 the best

Did u see the end. Raine and Laguna. But are Squall and Rinoa brother and sister? (It is japenese)
Sun 25/04/04 at 07:07
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
why does nobody post here?
Sat 24/04/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hey I knew that you know that I know that your wrong ok? ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.