GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A way to revive Aeris?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Found This:

"There is a way to revive aeris!! First you have to have a mastered revive materia and cait sith in you party, 10 tissues and you buster sword. equip the buster sword to cloud and equip the mastered revive materia to it. now for the hard bit, you have to get the secret fourth star which has a new command called RESSURECT it takes 1.5 million ap (approx). now go to aeris house and go in HER room (the one on the left) and use the tissues he will say "why did you have to die?" and then exit. when outside he will say how much he wants aeris back. now go to the church, a kid will want to play with cait sith let him play and carry on into the church. now some of you may know about the glitch with aeris ghost where you can see it for a second, well it aint no glitch, this time it will talk to you telling you about ressurect. now go to the forgotton capital and go to the fountain where you saw aeris pray for holy and when there, use ressurect, the materia will shatter into millions of pieces. go back to the church and aeris ghost will become solid. she will now become a major part of the dialouge without the game crashing (stupid gameshark owners) there is a memorable moment on the highwind too but i wont tell you, you have to do it yourself...."

What do you think?
makes sense with the tissues and all.
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Found This:

"There is a way to revive aeris!! First you have to have a mastered revive materia and cait sith in you party, 10 tissues and you buster sword. equip the buster sword to cloud and equip the mastered revive materia to it. now for the hard bit, you have to get the secret fourth star which has a new command called RESSURECT it takes 1.5 million ap (approx). now go to aeris house and go in HER room (the one on the left) and use the tissues he will say "why did you have to die?" and then exit. when outside he will say how much he wants aeris back. now go to the church, a kid will want to play with cait sith let him play and carry on into the church. now some of you may know about the glitch with aeris ghost where you can see it for a second, well it aint no glitch, this time it will talk to you telling you about ressurect. now go to the forgotton capital and go to the fountain where you saw aeris pray for holy and when there, use ressurect, the materia will shatter into millions of pieces. go back to the church and aeris ghost will become solid. she will now become a major part of the dialouge without the game crashing (stupid gameshark owners) there is a memorable moment on the highwind too but i wont tell you, you have to do it yourself...."

What do you think?
makes sense with the tissues and all.
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"??????"
Don't know.
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Im going to try it.
Dont know what they meant by fourth secret star though, do you?
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:00
Regular
"??????"
You need the first version, apparently.
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Thats what Very_Metal said but this says
" any version ".
It does'nt really matter, she is dead but
it would be cool to see her near the end
of the game.
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The only way you can do it is with a cheat cartridge and it crashes your game after a while with the revive aeris code on so it's pretty much useless

The people at Square, the ones who actually made the game, said themselves there is no way you can revive her. End of story.
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:20
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I'll give it a try.
Sun 25/04/04 at 08:17
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Somebody tell me how to link i found this really cool page.
Sun 25/04/04 at 09:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
finally,

could this be true [URL]http://www.geocities.com/corrina_obrien16/reviveaeris.html[/URL]
Sun 25/04/04 at 09:18
Regular
"The State"
Squall wrote:
> finally,
>
> could this be true
> [URL]http://www.freewebs.com/nickelback$[/URL]

pretty cool website!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.