GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ugly Betty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 13:21
Regular
Has anyone seen this yet?

I think it's pretty good.
Mon 19/11/07 at 15:43
"possibly impossible"
She was in the magazines quite a lot when the show first started. Better pictures of her in those as well.

She's quite pretty, but then I'm biased towards the latin look anyway :D
Sun 18/11/07 at 23:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ages since anyone used this.
The next episode to air on channel 4 (ICU I see Me, i think) really is exceptional. Easily good enough to be a series finale.
Sun 04/02/07 at 15:23
Regular
She looks like Michelle Rodriguez
Sat 03/02/07 at 19:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Geffdof wrote:
> Not
> so Ugly Betty

Thats not even a good picture either. I'd rather not have seen her to be honest, it sort of ruins the illusion.
Sat 03/02/07 at 18:57
Regular
"lets go back"
Sat 03/02/07 at 10:56
Regular
"I may return"
Wow I watched last night's one (because my babyssitter watches it) I thought it was fairly good :)
Sat 27/01/07 at 18:11
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
thik it's a great programme. Wonder what she looks like in real life. I think she and Daniel will get together at the end of the series, or she'll have to choose between him and the boy she used to go out with i can't remember his name.
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Geffdof wrote:
> Im guessing you mean about Alex? Thats what I was talking about
> anyway. I did not see that coming at all.

Indeed. It's not something i would ever have expected in a proper prime-time show. It's on a two week break now though. Gits!
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:24
Regular
I can't believe I just watched 10 epidoes of Naruto. That show has more filler than an oreo.
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:22
Regular
"lets go back"
Im guessing you mean about Alex? Thats what I was talking about anyway. I did not see that coming at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.