GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Order Your Gamecude Today !"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 14:32
Regular
Wouldn't it be a good idea if Special Reserve starting taking orders for the Gamecube today ?

They could start a pre-order club where you could pay a deposit now and reserve a Gamecube and games PLUS give the option for you to make other payments from now until the day of release

That way you could possibly have paid for the thing BEFORE it is actually released instead of having to fork out a packet all in one go

I for one would welcome a scheme such as this - anyone else feel the same ?

Perhaps if enough support is generated Special Reserve might set one up

They would of course have to give some accurate idea of what the machine and games will cost and GUARANTEE that everyone placing a pre-order will receive a Gamecube on the day of release

Look forward to comments
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:49
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
But then again you would be kinda commited with that, with so many console you buy one then you see it cheaper some where else
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:47
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Very good idea noms I could dig it.
£10 a week or something would be great!
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:27
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Did anyone here pre-order a PS2 from Special Reserve? I only care coz I want to pre-order a Gamecube (obviously) but only if I will get it on launch day.
Fri 20/07/01 at 14:38
good idea but that means they'll put the price way above the rrp price like they did with the GBA.
Fri 20/07/01 at 14:32
Regular
"# most wanted #"
Wouldn't it be a good idea if Special Reserve starting taking orders for the Gamecube today ?

They could start a pre-order club where you could pay a deposit now and reserve a Gamecube and games PLUS give the option for you to make other payments from now until the day of release

That way you could possibly have paid for the thing BEFORE it is actually released instead of having to fork out a packet all in one go

I for one would welcome a scheme such as this - anyone else feel the same ?

Perhaps if enough support is generated Special Reserve might set one up

They would of course have to give some accurate idea of what the machine and games will cost and GUARANTEE that everyone placing a pre-order will receive a Gamecube on the day of release

Look forward to comments

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.